What are you listening to right now?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Girls Dead Monster - Brave Song (Gldemo Version)

I'm a Yui person, myself.

This show should really have had the 24 episodes they intended to make. It would have been amazing. Everyone would have had a proper ending.

I like Yui too...but in the end I still prefer Iwasawa (but yeah, I feel the same way, I wanted more episodes!!!!)...and right now I'm listening the hits of the past lol this really brings me back to my childhood

Wow, this brings me back to my high school days.

Dir en grey - Withering To Death

I don't know if someone will take the time to listen this (loooong) but I will leave it here anyways

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgNoadKcIWg

I stopped listening anime and games music for a while....remembering all the good music that turned me into a musician :o

I ended up listening to most of it hehe. It's pretty good, although symphonic metal isn't exactly my thing.

Edited by SaruDa
I ended up listening to most of it hehe. It's pretty good, although symphonic metal isn't exactly my thing.

Well, at least you kinda enjoyed it, it was worth the time to share it lol and well, I enden in the strange part of youtube again....and I'm listening this xD

Don't know if anyone here enjoys piano music as I do, but meh, here you go :o

This really makes me want to purchase a piano instead of a bike...I only have a mini-keyboard T_T

I like it.

I reckon this one will give half the kids who grew up in Japan major nostalgia attacks.