Clannad Vs Da Capo IF (Sad Scene comparison) Spoiler ahead

Hi i wanted to ask which Sad scene in Da Capo IF or Clannad was the sader one and have the "better" music since everbody has they own opinion you can also name scene from another Eroge/VN

i´ll name two scene from every Games when you don´t play them don´t open the Spoilers ^^

[spoiler=Da Capo IF]For Da Capo IF i nominated the scene at the Festial when Nemu collapse. the Secound Scene is when Nemu is dying respectively the way to it. it great but also sad that you can "Controlle" the Suffering of Nemu.it is really extrem when you "choose" Kotori ahed from Nemu and you found her crying the Dark when you go on the Date or when she is dead that Asakura remeber her last words "Dont Go Nii-san. it really great and Sad and the Music is really good The Songs name is Cold Tears

[spoiler=Clannad]In Clannad i think it obviously which scene i wanted to nominated Nagias and Ushio Dead well i haven´t see the way there are in the VN but i think the Anime has make it good to and the Music is also every good and epic The songs name is Roaring Tide , Roaring Tides II and Snowfield

[spoiler=My Oppion]Well it was not Easy to choose what scene was the best in the End it a difference if you Sister is Dying or your Wife and Child but i try to strike a balance Da Capo IF has the better way to the Scene in my Eyes which one choice you can make a big Pain and Clannad has the better Scene when it happends. Tomoya lies to his Daugther that she can rest in peace. the Soundtrack is in every Scene really good and make a good atmosphere

i´m apologies if my english is hard to read

Edited by Marco
because i fail to editing this right .-.
Clannad Vs Da Capo IF (Sad Scene comparison)

I'm pretty sure that only a handful of people actually read D.C.I.F. ~Da Capo~ Innocent Finale but luckily I'm one of them. Ironically I didn't like Da Capo (the sequel was a bit better though) nor Kotori but I still read the fandisc and that one route was just amazing. The rest of the FD was crap btw. Whatever, the scene you described was pretty damn good (or rather said the entire route except the stupid ending) but it doesn't stand a chance against Clannad and his fucking Nakige roots. And Cannad's BGM is on a totally different level compared to Da Capo. Actually, Clannad wins against Da Capo in every aspect, imo.

you can also name scene from another Eroge/VN

ef - a fairy tale of the two. - Yuuko's route, church scene and ending, Desi knows what I'm talking about

Well at least i try it ;) when you look at the Game at one i also said that Clannad beat Da Capo IF but when you look at one Scene i think Da Capo IF with this Scene is better i realy like the thought that you can make the scene worser like i say with Choose Kotori over Nemu and this didn´t happen in Clannad i when i play the game but i not finsih with it. The Clannad BMG is great but not at one level with Joe Hisaishi (Sheeta's Decision as an Example) or Yuki Kajiura (Fake Wings , Decretum or Kyuubey theme) or Nobuo Uematsu (Price of Freedom) and Yasuharu Takanashi (Tsuioku Mezameru Tamashii or Fairy Tail Slow Theme) imo

MEH...

Da Capo IF scene...

thats like the most boring part with that lousy girl

Kotori> Nemu obviously

and for Clannad..

it doesnt make Nagisa a better heroine either,,

though After Story were the saving grace for the true end of clannad

but..if you really want to read Nakige

get..Tomoyo After

the true ending of the best heroine in Clannad..

this will top any recommendation here..cant imagine other route

well...except my Tomoko from Canvas2

noticed the hint?

XD

this will top any recommendation here..cant imagine other route

well...except my Tomoko from Canvas2

noticed the hint?

XD

Is Canvas2 really so good ? it doesnt matter is the game is a Nakige or not the most importan is school and Romance :) which route in Canvas2 is the best route to begin ?

you can also name scene from another Eroge/VN

I think i can find out a few eroges that have more emotional impact that both of your choices. Fate, G senjou, rewrite, etc, i am not going to point out the scenes because anyone who played them will know what i am talking about.

i think the thing that had the most emotional impact was from muv luv alternative.

Hi i wanted to ask which Sad scene in Da Capo IF or Clannad was the sader one

you can't really "measure" sadness, the best you can do is point out circumstances that make you believe it is sadder. Contributing factors include - The quality of writing, the music, the development/story and your personal circumstances(whether you can connect with real life or how much you can relate to the character).

I felt that Clannad was way more sad than de capo, owing to the above factors. The thing about de capo is, you never expected that scene in IF, its a pretty much mediocre vn without it (my personal opinion). Clannad scene was better in every way (i haven't seen the spoilers, but i can probably guess which scenes you are talking about).

Eh, I appreciated Clannad more than Canvas 2 simply because I can play it on fullscreen without issue..

As to the original question, DC:IF didn't feel as sad since I still get the feeling everything will turn up fine. I dunno, whenever Sakura shows up, she kinda has a soothing effect to me (and not just because she's a loli).

Clannad, IMO successfully projects bleakness and hopelessness in those scenes that you end up cursing the world for its cruelty. Fuko doesn't really quite alleviate the sadness, but she'll do as a ninja. :)

It's the magic factor, I guess. In one, it's prevalent while on the other, it barely shows.

One has characters like a witch/magician, a mind reader, a cat girl, an alien, an android and a lot of abnormal scenes that are taken for granted as everyday occurences (e.g. out-of-season cherry blossoms).

The other has a mysterious gathering of "light" for every route cleared and surreal dream sequences while leaving the reveal and the miracle RIGHT UP UNTIL THE VERY END.

With that, you'd know which one can easily be resolved. That's my opinion though, feel free to disagree.

i think the thing that had the most emotional impact was from muv luv alternative.

about Muv luv Alternative i wanted to watch the Anime (i know that mosly the VN/LN are better) but after see the Secound Episode i dropt it. i dont have something against violence i really like Hellsing Ultimate but ... well i´l try and look into Rewrite and Fate

One has characters like a witch/magician, a mind reader, a cat girl, an alien, an android and a lot of abnormal scenes that are taken for granted as everyday occurences (e.g. out-of-season cherry blossoms).

The other has a mysterious gathering of "light" for every route cleared and surreal dream sequences while leaving the reveal and the miracle RIGHT UP UNTIL THE VERY END.

about this i have heard that Da capo 2 has the "Same" story like the first one as example there is Mind reader etc. is it true ?

about this i have heard that Da capo 2 has the "Same" story like the first one as example there is Mind reader etc. is it true ?

Yup, pretty much. But it's enjoyable. If you liked the first one, you'd like the second. There's a bunch of easter eggs and there's still Sakura (yay!). Some heroines are just a copy-and-paste from the first one but they're unique enough for you to enjoy and to spend time reading. Basically, if you've read part 1 and liked it, read part 2.

Kotori is much better than nanaka mind you,,,

while...kokoro is meh

the saving grace for dacapo 2 for not having akane is Anzu and Yume

some might like Otome as well....

anyway///Clannad is a much better developed story compared to dacapo

with After Story being the awesome part since they decided to go with the annoying nagisa

Tomoyo~

Is Canvas2 really so good?

Well it depends what you're looking for. If you want to play a Da Capo-ish game then by all means go for Canvas 2. But in general it's not really an amazing game because the only good route is the one of Tomoko and that's it, really. Although I liked the ending of Elis too.

Edited by OneManArmy
Well it depends what you're looking for. If you want to play a Da Capo-ish game then by all means go for Canvas 2. But in general it's not really an amazing game because the only good route is the one of Tomoko and that's it, really. Although I liked the ending of Elis too.

when you mean with Da Capo-ish game, VN/Eroge with school life and Romance i think Canvas 2 good for my interest, it a nice idee to be a teacher in a game like Canvas or Amairo IsleNauts i wonder if somebody will ever translate Angels Beat i think the VN is great,