Visual Novels Translation Status [08/31/2014]

Dracu Riot eh? Too bad the only choice right now is either using ATLAS or just let the rage burn inside you. I bet even Insem was too busy masturbate with Miu and his girlfriend so he was probably make up the progression and only translate Elina route while he spending time he make his girlfriend into prostitution and he must be turn on by watching his girlfriend raped by old man 300 times. That would be explained why he asking money.

Sorry kinda out of control there. Guess we better stop talking about useless translator like him. I just wish I could erase the memory if Dracu Riot is translated but I can't do that and Insem only work is Hoshizora no Memoria.That would make us better.

Speaking of the translation, Kichikuou Rance going to be delayed for several days because apparently the image editor catching cold. Hope he well soon and finally we can enjoy one of the two best Rance game (According to certain member in VN community whose name is sounding like Kupo in FF games, respected and hated by many anyway)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dracu Riot eh? Too bad the only choice right now is either using ATLAS or just let the rage burn inside you.

There's a secret third option you seem unaware of. Be patient and calmly do other things instead. What's the point in getting angry over something like this and insulting people for it? Stop taking this so seriously.

Well I'm aware at that option of course. Yeah it's kinda pointless I know. But people at 4chan is far more hot headed when they saw Insem twitter post I think and flaming him continuously. That's the internet culture I'm suppose. Sorry once again.

Speaking about update today Koinatsu hit 49%. Hope it will end well unlike Majikoi or Dracu Riot, though if I can give advice to the translator, that would be just do the translation all by yourself if you can work that fast. Although guess each group has different policy I'm suppose

Well, this is happening:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/17729

Thanks for linking that - I must have been living under a rock lately (or too busy with Terraria) as I hadent heard about it. Like Decay, I'm abit skeptical how it will do, since no doubt they will try to fit "everyones" stories into 11 -12 episodes, and end up disgracing the whole story due to having to gloss over so much. (not to mention Yuuji's internal dialouges being non-exsistant, instead just making him look like a stoic asshole...er...more so? lol)

Besides, Red-haired Amane desrves an entire season for her own backstory imo (or at least 6 episodes - break up "the days" and it would work).

As for Dracuriot, im being a hypocrit by talking about it - but it's best to jsut let that thing sink to the bottem of hell and be forgtten, lest hate consume us all.

Wow I never knew the guy doing Dracu-riot was that much of a dick. At least we have a little bit of hope if another group is picking it up. Though I'm not going to hold my breath.

Nope, looks like no chance for that .

On the other hand he once posted his state of translation which he was supposed to be continuing (in numbers) but no mention of it ever since, so he might be doing but he might very well be not. Big troll indeed.

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia- 100% translated, script 97.1% validated

let the race beging, what will come first the translation or the voiced version of the game

Edited by ale137
'or' instead of 'of'
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia- 100% translated, script 97.1% validated

let the race beging, what will come first the translation of the voiced version of the game

I'm "hoping" not, but I am going to assume the Voiced version (this november right?). As they still need to do alot of TLC on FHA even after the translation is done. I'm just going to wait it out eitherway - been waiting since '09, I can wait abit more. :p

^It's dead

And that makes Wanko sad. :(

Edited by Some guy
I'm "hoping" not, but I am going to assume the Voiced version (this november right?). As they still need to do alot of TLC on FHA even after the translation is done. I'm just going to wait it out eitherway - been waiting since '09, I can wait abit more. :p

Unless i'm misinterpreting what you said, the translation for Fate Hollow has been 100% for a while, the validating process is essentially the TLC. Essentially 3% TLC left unless they do another pass at it.

Here's the sneak peak for Mion sprites for the steam version of Higurashi

http://i.imgur.com/FdTGCK2.jpg

Unless i'm misinterpreting what you said, the translation for Fate Hollow has been 100% for a while, the validating process is essentially the TLC. Essentially 3% TLC left unless they do another pass at it.

Here's the sneak peak for Mion sprites for the steam version of Higurashi

http://i.imgur.com/FdTGCK2.jpg

Err yeah, I was refering to the verification (though saying it was finished being tl'd is pretty subjective, it depends if you consider google translate for large sections of a chapter "translated". Dont forget this past summers' Hallowgate incident :p )

Mion's looking pretty sexy right there - but something about it doesnt feel quite "right" - never thought I would say this EVER lol - but her boobs stand out too much, she was more of a tomboy originally and her clothes hid alot of her female potential~

but her boobs stand out too much, she was more of a tomboy originally and her clothes hid alot of her female potential~

http://s.vndb.org/sf/19/9519.jpg http://1.1.1.1/bmi/img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120627224917/whentheycry/images/6/6a/Mion_Matsuri2.png

this is what it says in tlwiki:

Please note that there will be a QA & Editing phase after reaching 100%. Those who wait will be rewarded, for those who can't - please let us know of any errors on the active project thread.

so im taking that as finished

Monster Girl Quest Paradox Demo Translation v0.2 is out

Go here and get the 1.01 patch: ‚à‚ñ‚Þ‚·E‚­‚¦‚·‚ƁI@`•‰‚¯‚ê‚Ηd—‚ɔƂ³‚ê‚é` (refresh the page if you still see links to 1.00). Also, start a new game to be sure. Note: lots of text strings are included with your save file that won’t carry over between translation patches, including text for the current map you’re on.

Still tons more work to do on this demo. NPCs, battle cries, monster attacks, skill info, item info, the libraries, evaluations, H-scenes, present dialogue, and more!
http://s.vndb.org/sf/19/9519.jpg http://1.1.1.1/bmi/img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120627224917/whentheycry/images/6/6a/Mion_Matsuri2.png

Meh, by original - I guess i'm thinking of the ps2 sprites/Anime series. :p There was no way in hell I could take the stories seriously with those abominations, even if it was the first incarnation of the characters. Had the same issue with Umineko - everyone said how great it was, but until the ps3 sprtie patch came out, I jsut wouldent touch it~ (which is weird in hindsight, I'm not normally that picky - hell, I grew up with 8bit NES, guess I've grown spoiled by asthetics over the last few years.)

EDIT, I was wrong it turns out - or I just focused on the ps2 sprites too much, lol. She apparently always had a nice rack!

im031e.jpg

Versus

Mion_Keiichi_Shion.jpg

Edited by Some guy
I was wrong, my memory sucks I guess :P

Tasogaredoki no Kyoukaisen is going at a real good pace. Seems like the translator is sprinting down the final stretch. A good change of pace from the what we typically see with the projects languishing and crawling past the finish line. I really want to play that game and its sequel. I'm wondering if I should wait for the sequel or not, I heard the first one doesn't end on a satisfying note.

Tasogaredoki no Kyoukaisen is going at a real good pace. Seems like the translator is sprinting down the final stretch. A good change of pace from the what we typically see with the projects languishing and crawling past the finish line. I really want to play that game and its sequel. I'm wondering if I should wait for the sequel or not, I heard the first one doesn't end on a satisfying note.

It's going to be a trilogy, so even if you wait for the second one, you'll be waiting longer after that.