muv luv alternative question

so i am currently replaying muv luv alternative, and i had a question.

its at the part where takeru and sumika have sex, and sumika wakes up after having a dream. http://i.imgur.com/X3OSchb.png

I think i understand the first part, it is probably about the world where takeru chan died or the world that takeru chan messed up(remember that sumika got injured in the basketball court and had to be hospitalized, the dark room could be the hospital room). What i do not understand is what she meant by "huge twins" and the part after that. Please tell me your opinion on this dialogue.

I may be off because I don't remember too well this exact part

but for me she's referring to the brains in the yokohama hive who where there, and the moment when they got "smaller" is when the american eishi taked only Sumika among the others brains. Maybe?

I'm with Mishagal on this one,

While she was a brain she wasn't able to see, she felt in a "dark room" (inside herself) so ofc she wouldn't have been able to see the other brains around her, and no desi, even if you put it as sexy as that she got her body removed b4 becoming trapped inside herself so it wouldn't make sense

Unless i'm missing something wich is likely due to he fact i played it 1 and a half years ago...

damn i'm feeling the urge to replay it again

Yeah I think Mishgal is right since Takeru didn't know what she was talking about and I am pretty sure at that point Sumika had told Takeru about her experiences. Althought I may be wrong since it ahs been a looooong time since I've played and I swore to myself I will never touch that game ever again.

i played it 1 and a half years ago..

play it again, like i did. Replaying a great vn like muv luv feels awesome, you can look at things in a new perspective.

because some people might have forgotten, after having sex Sumika regained some of her memories regarding what the Beta basically did to her, i.e she understood the fact that she is a spy for the beta