Eroge from a Girls POV

Hello my dear friends :D

I really like Eroges, even though some are really strange. But they contain very good ideas so it is very nice playing them. Recently I was thinking about an eroge which from the point of view of a girl. I was wondering if there is any eroge where you actually play as a girl and try to conquer men hearts and where you can go different routes. It's interessting playing as many different eroges as possible to see as many stories and ideas as possible. So if anybody knows a good eroge where the protagonist is a girl, please feel free to tell me the name, so I can play it :D

Not all games with female protagonists are strictly otome games. See: Shikkoku no Sharnoth, which I think is quite good: Shikkoku no Sharnoth -What a Beautiful Tomorrow-. The entire Liar Soft steampunk series is written by a woman and almost all of the sex scenes are from the female perspective, interestingly, even in the games without a female protagonist. They are linear and not strictly romance themed, though.

You can use VNDB's tag filters to get a decent list of eroge with female protagonists: Like so. Only very few are in english. Remove the no sexual content exclusion in the filter to see all-ages games as well.

Edited by Decay