Visual Novels Translation Status [09/28/2014]

And now for the JAST depression corner: lol

Bad luck Jingai Makyou was the one i really wanted to read.

Now i want to know what happens with the games that werent mentioned, raidy 3 has been in TL finished, in insertion for a few months and according to the legend it was the next one after Stains Gate

What on earth happened to her right leg?

Good question. I was thinking when I first saw it that "maybe it makes sense if you see the rest of the legs and feet". But I dunno, maybe not. Regardless, it doesn't matter in the end if this is accurate to how the new sprites look ingame:

http://i.imgur.com/84kafVr.png

If it is accurate, then Rika's sprite would be more like this:

http://i.imgur.com/0M9EPNe.jpg

So yea. Also some other new sprites from MG:

http://i.imgur.com/DlCynoN.png http://i.imgur.com/8vBQmDn.png http://i.imgur.com/LMgFcnK.png

Chie looks more awesome than expected.

And I'll spoiler this one, just in case:

[spoiler=Higurashi arc1]

http://i.imgur.com/bmz3Dtg.png

(http://i.imgur.com/nP2NYKI.png)

Yeah, it looks like she's lifting her leg back a little, with her toe tips touching the ground, and with her knee pointed a bit inward. It would make a little more sense if you could see her feet. But then you get into the problem where her right knee is lower on her leg than her left knee and there's no way to explain that other than the artist made a mistake. Well, it's pre-release, so it can be fixed, if they even bother (it's unlikely to be seen in game)

As a guy that basically stalks Aroduc, I really want to know where this information came from. He reviewed Bunny Black 3's trial when it came out last year, and didn't exactly give it a glowing recommendation. Also mentioning that he didn't play the first 2 games. Though he did give a pretty good review to Suzukuri Dragon, which is apparently part of the series. And then nothing until he used some Bunny Black CGs as part of a news post a few weeks ago.

Probably from this post from Doddler:

» EXE Haxing – Replacing Strings, The Hard Way Dodder's Closet

thats a flaw in the drawing since the left knee is lower than the rigth it cant even be that she is lifting her feet

Nah that's just you being discriminating against people with unequal leg length.

Also some other new sprites from MG:

Fucking hell, that dude in the middle (can't remember his name) has way too much muscles.

Fucking hell, that dude in the middle (can't remember his name) has way too much muscles.

Tomitake. He certainly got more compared to the original and PS2 version. It's not exactly one of the best new sprites. Takano's head and face also looks too sharp to be honest.

My favourites so far are [spoiler=Higurashi arc 2/3] Rena's scary face sprite, Chie's sprite, Irie's sprite, Shion's sprites and Rena's "I'm gonna take you home" face sprite.

Hey I found a group that is doing their own fan translation of Maji de Watshi koi shinasai.

I was wondering if you guys wanted to start adding the updates to your list.

Below is their own information they posted on another forum.

Translation project for Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!( or "Majikoi," for short.)

Team members/People involved in the process:

Kosuna - Temporary Miyako Translator

Dowolf - Main Translator

Ouraibaa Hjyuraa - Quality Checker

Azengar - Programmer

Helvetica Standard - Image Editor

The dead Yandere Translation has already translated Common route, Yukie route, Kazuko route, Momoyo route, Chris route, Teacher side route, all the menus, end skits, as well as some of the Miyako route and the Kazama side-route.

Progress:

Agave route: 100% translation, 100% QC. Patching starting on Friday 3/10.

Miyako route: TBA

Kazama side-route: 100% translation, 100% QC. Will be released together with the Chika side-route.

Chika side-rotue: 100% translation, 60% QC.

Mayo side-route: 100% translation, 0% QC.

Moro side-route: TBA

Gakuto side-route: TBA

Optional uncensor patch: 100%. Will be released together with the Miyako patch.

Uncensor samples (Warning: NSFW):

This is the site where I saw the updates.

Majikoi Translation Project - Page 4 - Ongoing Projects - Fuwanovel

Hey I found a group that is doing their own fan translation of Maji de Watshi koi shinasai.

I was wondering if you guys wanted to start adding the updates to your list.

Below is their own information they posted on another forum.

Translation project for Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!( or "Majikoi," for short.)

Team members/People involved in the process:

Kosuna - Temporary Miyako Translator

Dowolf - Main Translator

Ouraibaa Hjyuraa - Quality Checker

Azengar - Programmer

Helvetica Standard - Image Editor

The dead Yandere Translation has already translated Common route, Yukie route, Kazuko route, Momoyo route, Chris route, Teacher side route, all the menus, end skits, as well as some of the Miyako route and the Kazama side-route.

Progress:

Agave route: 100% translation, 100% QC. Patching starting on Friday 3/10.

Miyako route: TBA

Kazama side-route: 100% translation, 100% QC. Will be released together with the Chika side-route.

Chika side-rotue: 100% translation, 60% QC.

Mayo side-route: 100% translation, 0% QC.

Moro side-route: TBA

Gakuto side-route: TBA

Optional uncensor patch: 100%. Will be released together with the Miyako patch.

Uncensor samples (Warning: NSFW):

This is the site where I saw the updates.

Majikoi Translation Project - Page 4 - Ongoing Projects - Fuwanovel

Thats nice and all, but i hope its not MT, also why did they start with agave route which unlocks after you read Miyako?(or so i heard)

agave/true route

why do people keep calling this the true route? this game has no "true" route. thats one of this game's great points. also why we can have all those majikoi A additions

Thats nice and all, but i hope its not MT, also why did they start with agave route which unlocks after you read Miyako?(or so i heard)

Because there are multiple translators working on it. The Agave route guy finished first.

There's no real connection to the other routes. You can just skip through the Miyako route or download a 100% save if you want to play it, or wait for the final patch.

why do people keep calling this the true route? this game has no "true" route. thats one of this game's great points. also why we can have all those majikoi A additions

lolz..

it is the true route if u get the meaning of agave route

[spoiler= read if u actually knows what majikoi about] agave is telling how kazama family was formed..

aka the truth behind the everything out relation ships and stuff

since MAJIKOI is about kazama family and F class

btw..this are the route that yamato didnt have any girlfriend but have all girls go deredere on him

thus provides the routes in majikoi s

thats why i said its the true route...the route how original timeline ended to move to majikoi s

First pass of the Harvest festa images indicates that 1,815 of them need translation. There might be some delays.

So much for it being fairly short.. technically it is, but with the RPG system and everything, it was a bit expected.

Sucks that Eiyuu Senki Gold isn't being translated.....Fruitbat Factory should've chosen the better version

*sigh*beggars can't be choosers

Some guy on Hongfire did an interface patch, but says his Japanese isn't good enough to translate the whole thing. And nobody has stepped forward to volunteer. They'd probably be C&Ded anyway.

thats why i said its the true route...the route how original timeline ended to move to majikoi s

what in the world are you even talking about lol you do know that the agave route effects very little in majikoi S, right? only 1 route and 1 side, short route and that's it. well whatever, not only does the game have no true route, you don't need to even read agave route for the vast majority of Majikoi S.