have you ever been caught playing a eroge?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got caught by my father since he likes to creep on people and get into their personal business. I was kinda angry about that incident. :/

I know, both of my parents were like that growing up. Like, what the fuck. You don't want me to have sex, and now you don't even want me to relieve myself?

seeing a nude girl o sex scene no, but my lil sis forcefully opened my room while i was reading fsn, lucky for me, it only was when (Spoiler)illya was smashing shirou around after they went to the church with rin so no awkward moment for me lol

Edited by ithaqua27

LOL , i played with laptop ... if there's any H scene i would definitely check my surrounding , and usually , it's a clear line >:3 my mom would have a heart attack if she saw me watching yaoi or yuri scene , that would be the end of me XP

LOL , i played with laptop ... if there's any H scene i would definitely check my surrounding , and usually , it's a clear line >:3 my mom would have a heart attack if she saw me watching yaoi or yuri scene , that would be the end of me XP

wait a minute, did you say yaoi?! omg i can't imagine a guy playing yaoi games, that's .. well how to put it into words, uh.. unbelievable

what made you think that i'm a guy ?

I know you're a girl because you were asking about otome eroges. Being helpful has its benefits.

oh sorry, a while ago i guessed someone's gender and i was wrong, since then i started to think that all member are dudes by default :D sorry Aotis,

Talking about Otome game,

Yesterday me and my friend, try to came up with the reason why girl like playing otome game? What it's attrative factor?

As for guy we play Eroge, There are loli, Tsun, maid, nekomimi, megane, robot etc etc.

As a conclusion of that conversation we agree that "may be " we should try it out sometime

just as an educationing purpose lol

Talking about Otome game,

Yesterday me and my friend, try to came up with the reason why girl like playing otome game? What it's attrative factor?

As for guy we play Eroge, There are loli, Tsun, maid, nekomimi, megane, robot etc etc.

As a conclusion of that conversation we agree that "may be " we should try it out sometime

just as an educationing purpose lol

lol you need to watch "Oniichan no koto zen zen suki ja nain dakara!" you'll know what i mean after watching the umm.. sixth or seventh episode.