have you ever been caught playing a eroge?

Thanks for the advice. I really really do. haa. I wish my college or at least high school days were back. And I gain a lot of extra fat. Sigh. Need to work out this summer.

Need to go. BRB later or tomorrow. Baby crying.

Lol, I'm actually too skinny all the stuff I eat is going to my cheeks or so I'm told. I gotta workout gotta get me some muscle XD

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, was your roommate against your ideals? Well at least you now have some privacy to fully enjoy your eroge. ;)

Haha yeah it's pretty nice to have you're own room! I didn't really tell him about my interests too much, all he really knew was that I watched anime. I actually would get up on my bed and face towards him with my laptop so he couldn't see what I was doing because I couldn't enjoy the story if I thought somebody was watching over my shoulder lol.

I was wondering if how large is that trashcan of yours. I can only *fap* twice per day because of Work and of course taking care of my baby. My wifey is always in the mood so I can't always get it ON. If you know what I mean. lol

heh well it's actually pretty small, and as a college student I have more free time than most, so... *whistling*

Sorry but... I can't help feeling pity. Sometimes you need to let your urge control your actions. Especially when with your gf/wife. I say, it's a happy scene as long as the feeling is mutual.

How ridicukius, I have never had a lover, and I probably never will. Oh and the disorder I was talking about is a weakened Cerebellum, which is the part of your brain that connects to your body. I can feel very little.

Multiple times. Twice by my parents, who just laughed it off (My dad poked fun for about a week -_-) and a few times by my roomates. My favorite instance happened last year. My roomate knocked, but i couldn't hear due to the headphones. He then opened the door and made the most unearthly noise I've ever heard in my life. it was something like, "Hey do you know wher- Gnyaaaaaraaa.....". Needless to say, we never talked about this again.

I would've made fun of him for it. As long as you meet the age restrictions for the game, you can do whatever the crap you want inside a private residence, as long as there are no minors present anyway.

I thought about making fun of him for it, but he's got a shit ton of ammo to use against me in retaliation. You learn things about people when you live with them for a year.

Yea but I wanted it to happen.My ex that was my girl at the time.Was coming over and I wanted to troll her so I played: Discipline: The Record of a Crusade and if you have never played it its a eroge where the guy gets raped,and it gets weird at some parts.

and it was worth it!

I acted as she never showed up and tried to get a boner with out laughing my ass off, which is hard by the way.

The reason why. Because I am a grown ass man child.

Yea but I wanted it to happen.My ex that was my girl at the time.Was coming over and I wanted to troll her so I played: Discipline: The Record of a Crusade and if you have never played it its a eroge where the guy gets raped,and it gets weird at some parts.

and it was worth it!

I acted as she never showed up and tried to get a boner with out laughing my ass off, which is hard by the way.

Lol, did it work? How did she react? Now you have something to fall back on like "Hey, can't be as weird as when you caught me intentionally trying to get caught with a hard on while reading an eroge and stifling my laughter".

Yea it worked.She just watched while I acted like I didnt see her.She knew I liked anime but didnt know a thing about vn's.so she acted like she came in after I was done like she didnt see but later I used it to intestate some loving later that night.So yea It worked and it was funny to me the way she looked and acted for a couple of hours until I told her I was putting on a show.

Yea it worked.She just watched while I acted like I didnt see her.She knew I liked anime but didnt know a thing about vn's.so she acted like she came in after I was done like she didnt see but later I used it to intestate some loving later that night.So yea It worked and it was funny to me the way she looked and acted for a couple of hours until I told her I was putting on a show.

Lol, nice you even earned a love-filled night XD

I commend you on your ace acting :)

I only date girls who can attempt to understand my humor and every now and again like to try to make them think they have the one up on me.But that one simple make sure she sees and watches the let her mull it over ask but not too much if shes OK then go in for the kill.the way i went in for the kill was walked up behind her and whisper if she liked watching me and the rest falls into place.

But setting and mood are the real key,timing does the rest.

But only do this if the person your dating know what kind of person you are and can understand what your attempting

Edited by Breakthrough
I only date girls who can attempt to understand my humor and every now and again like to try to make them think they have the one up on me.But that one simple make sure she sees and watches the let her mull it over ask but not too much if shes OK then go in for the kill.the way i went in for the kill was walked up behind her and whisper if she liked watching me and the rest falls into place.

But setting and mood are the real key,timing does the rest.

But only do this if the person your dating know what kind of person you are and can understand what your attempting

Umm.....I was not really asking for advice, but thanks it sounds like you were playing here and were dancing circles around her.

I don't know if this counts as being caught, but few of my siblings have seen me playing eroge, but because they don't know what it was they just dismissed it as some sort of anime (I hope)..

I'm kinda relieved and a little depressed that I'm the only one in my family, and most probably in my town that knows about eroge and likes it.. It's like living a double life, normal guy/otaku..

and it was worth it!

I wonder what would have happened if you played "Suck my dick or die!" or "Maiden Rape Assualt: Violent Semen Inferno" perhaps the result may not have been as positive.

I don't know if this counts as being caught, but few of my siblings have seen me playing eroge, but because they don't know what it was they just dismissed it as some sort of anime (I hope)..

I'm kinda relieved and a little depressed that I'm the only one in my family, and most probably in my town that knows about eroge and likes it.. It's like living a double life, normal guy/otaku..

You certainly aren't alone in feeling like you're living a double life... I don't know how it is in other countries, but in the states, the association of anime with kids cartoons is too high for 'the average person' to consider watching anime and the like to be socially acceptable. That's why I have to be one kind of person in public and another when I'm alone, though I'm sure everyone feels this way to some degree. My outward appearance to my family and friends would be either heavily cracked or shattered if they knew I played eroge.

Its not a secrect to my family and most of friends thar i play eroge, but they don't know that they have adult content.

So they know you play VNs but not the 18+ kind? I've gotten away with that on stuff like Fate/Stay Night. There isn't a whole lot of sex scenes in the first two routes, so it wasn't that hard to simply say I'm just playing a game. Now games that can't go 10 lines without a sex scene, those you gotta be more slective with who you play them around.

So they know you play VNs but not the 18+ kind? I've gotten away with that on stuff like Fate/Stay Night. There isn't a whole lot of sex scenes in the first two routes, so it wasn't that hard to simply say I'm just playing a game. Now games that can't go 10 lines without a sex scene, those you gotta be more slective with who you play them around.

Uh.. You said 10 lines, I think you're using it as a figure of speech.. But out of curiosity, could you tell me the what game are you referring to?

I haven't really been caught. Although I was the one doing the "catching" sometimes. I've seen my brother play eroges quite a few times and I didn't know how to react, mostly because I was playing them at the time as well. I wasn't seeing it for the first time so... Since then I had a few near-catches myself and I believe me and my brother have some kind of mutual understanding, even though we never talked about it.

I have said it once and I will say it again.

I am not a shamed of my ANIME ROOTS, and I could give two shi#ts less what the other NPC's of the world judges what is cool or weird!

In my opinion people who follow others and never try new things don't know what it means to live!If you like it than hide it your lying to your self and your friends.

I have dated Cheerleaders to nerds and they liked me cause I am who I am. F the world if they don't like me.

"The only thigh shameful is the act of hiding who you are and what you like

So If you don't like me I don't care!" ... This is how I live and how I'll die.

"And on a side note to the guy at the top... I don't play the female rape games I try to avoid it cause I like women and could care less if a man gets raped.Not Jugging or anything Its just not my cup of tea."And I am so ready for Monster Girl Quest 2.

Much love to 2d fans of the world.

Edited by Breakthrough
I have said it once and I will say it again.

I am not a shamed of my ANIME ROOTS, and I could give two shi#ts less what the other NPC's of the world thinks is cool or weird!

In my opinion people who follow others and never try new things don't know what it means to live!If you like it than hide it your lying to your self and your friends.

I have dated Cheerleaders to nerds and they liked me cause I am who I am. F the world if they dont like me.

"The only thigh shameful is the act of hiding who you are and what you like

So If you dont like me I dont care!" ... This is how I live and how I die.

Actually i have the same way of thinking, but as grow up i get the concept about image and people perception, and well i think i sway on my way a little and found another way,

But this "The only thing shameful is the act of hiding who you are and what you like, So If you dont like me I dont care!" is cool dude..for some reason it is..