have you ever been caught playing a eroge?

Thanks and I am glad you like it.It's a Breakthrough original quote.

I think if more people came clean then life wold get more creative in art to every day life.So this is what I fight for the people who stay true to them self's

But I will tell you something You might think is funny.

The thing I Hate Most Is Humanity.But The Thing I Love The Most Is The Individual. - If you don't understand its fine cause even I find it funny

And I understand their is Two people to each person Home life and work life but the work life you is not real you unless you do what you love!But even their I don't hide.But I don't hold it against anyone who does hide.

I just want to see the real you and not the water downed version that follows.

And I refuse to hide at home.

That's why I am working on a novel or novels in my free time cause my dream is to have a hand even if is a small one in the anime world.

Edited by Breakthrough
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But I will tell you something You might think is funny.

The thing I Hate Most Is Humanity.But The Thing I Love The Most Is The Individual. - If you don't understand its fine cause even I find it funny

And I understand their is Two people to each person Home life and work life but the work life you is not real you unless you do what you love!But even their I don't hide.But I don't hold it against anyone who does hide.

I just want to see the real you and not the water downed version that follows.

And I refuse to hide at home.

That's why I am working on a novel or novels in my free time cause my dream is to have a hand even if is a small one in the anime world.

ah that's a wonderful thing to say, i want to have a part in anime world as well, and since i think i can do something, i'll do something too :D, and about what you said about humanity, i think i can understand that, well in my own perception tough, humanity always try to understand each other and sometimes they don't even give a damn about someone's life, everybody has their own respective world which doesn't meant to be entered by anyone, that's way people won't be able another person nor completely understand one's point of view.. that's what i think tough

Im just going to ignore the thread that has gotten offtopic and say.

Yeah i have gotten caught playing a eroge. Right directly on the H-Scene.

Oh man. Oh man. I was petrified. Scary experience. never do it again.

Details, man! Don't leave us hanging like that lol. What happened afterwards

Not yet. I've only been playing VN's for about 2 months though. I'll be moving out later in the summer after college is finished, so i don't have to worry about that sort of thing anymore. It sucks having to play in the night time, since my family is pretty big and i hardly have any privacy.

Im just going to ignore the thread that has gotten offtopic and say.

Yeah i have gotten caught playing a eroge. Right directly on the H-Scene.

Oh man. Oh man. I was petrified. Scary experience. never do it again.

Why not? Isn't fear a fun emotion? The thrill of it? You can't stand that?

you are somewhat... hardcore on what you call "THRILL". I am thinking you are a bit of an "M" jikendor. lol

No he's a hardcore "S" for sure.

If i wanted a thrill, i'd go take a piss outside.

I don't know why but I found this line to be hilarious.

Edited by superBlast
Complete "M" complete "S" I don't get it, what the crap are those?

As in S&M, which stand for sadists and masochists.

And I was thinking about intentionally getting caught playing eroge. Like just pull up an H-scene and wait for spectators. That might be fun.

If you do that, I wanna know how they react.

Hmm, being a full adult now and living on my own makes it very unlikely that I would be 'caught' playing an eroge. I play whenever I feel like it, and if someone shows up, I don't leave explicit pictures on the screen any more than I would answer the door naked. I do tend to turn the volume down sometimes, when certain voice actresses are really getting into things. :) Neighbors in my building must think I'm a creep, but I don't really care that much.