Official F/SN UBW Anime Discussion Thread

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[spoiler=visual novel spoilers] They haven't officially found out who Caster's master is yet, which will probably happen next episode. This is a total guess on my part, but I think they might leave off at the part where Archer betrays Rin as a midpoint in the series

Essentially this season has 16 normal length episodes for half of the route, and they've done a damn good job so far

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, it's done. First cour was as good as expected, for me at least. I REALLY like the fact that they decided to have longer episodes when necessary. And it'll be even more content with the BD version.

The wait for 2nd cour is going to be excruciating... I just want it right now. Even more so HF...

Great first season. A lot of the stuff showed in the last episode was new, but it definitely didn't ruin/hinder anything in regards to the source material. The wait for the next season is going to suck, but it'll be worth it.. it's going to be so action-packed.

I just went through all the episodes. Ufotable really is amazing, this the best anime adaptation i have ever seen. Some scenes are not in the vn, but they being added just makes it better, not worse. Fight scenes are awesome. But some of them are a bit over the top. Like the scene with berserker against saber where saber stuck his sword in the ground..i never understood that animation sequence where saber was somewhat dancing in the air. Also, kuzuki vs shirou, i wonder how shirou manages to wound kuzuki's hands with those hastily made swords(and those swords didn't even break after taking a few blows). Is that how it was in the vn? Also, i find it hard to believe that their fight could break the concrete on the road.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Time passes way too quickly watching these episodes... it's annoying, lol. And now there's a whole week until the next one airs.

Well, anyway, very nice start to the second season. Personally I really like the OP in this one.

[spoiler=Fsn UBW VN]Oh Shinji... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

http://i.imgur.com/Ov8sCav.jpg

i dont know why but i get the feeling that they are going to screw up all the scenes with shinji in it.

In the firs season they made him look like a saturday morning cartoon. I wanted to punch the monitor when he started dancing when Rider used Blood Fort in the school.

And does anyone else feels like the artist put all their hate when drew him???

Every time i saw him it was like he was a little different from the background and i wanted to skip that part even though he wasnt doing anything.

feels like the artist put all their hate when drew him

not surprising at all... LOL

after all, be it fate, UBW, or specially HF, shinji was meant to be hated...

next ep will probably be a slow one for those itching for more of the action... but no complaints so far...

i dont know why but i get the feeling that they are going to screw up all the scenes with shinji in it.

In the firs season they made him look like a saturday morning cartoon. I wanted to punch the monitor when he started dancing when Rider used Blood Fort in the school.

To be fair, he's like that a lot in the actual route. [spoiler=Heavens Feel]We don't truly know how much of a douchebag he really is until HF.

I. AM. A. FUCKING. PSICHIYC.

Did you see shinji grand entrance at the end. We just need a rock to flatten him and then he just blows on his finger to be whole again.

Heaven feel is going to totally ruin Durarara, Monogotari and Denpa kyoushi for me.