Official F/SN UBW Anime Discussion Thread

Nice, so they started up the second half huh? Which means in a afew months ill be able to finally watch this series. >_>

The wait has been painful, lol. Thought about watching it as it came out, but that would just be blah...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice, so they started up the second half huh? Which means in a afew months ill be able to finally watch this series. >_>

The wait has been painful, lol. Thought about watching it as it came out, but that would just be blah...

Don't forget about the BDs...

• 2 months later...
Don't forget about the BDs...

Bleh, I'm a patient man... but not that patient.

I'm guessing it's close to done? last time I peeked in on the news about the series, I saw a few snapshots of

Shirou fighting Gilgamesh.

Is it all done? Or is there still an episode or two to go?

Edited by Some guy
spoiler tags just in case
Is it all done? Or is there still an episode or two to go?

It's done now.

By the way, you made the right choice in waiting. This series, just like F/Z, would be quite a lot better to marathon than to watch on a weekly basis.

Also remember to get the BDs for Season 1 at least since those are actually out right now. NT > [uTW]_Fate_stay_night_Unlimited_Blade_Works_-_00-12_[bD][h264-1080p][FLAC]

Just finished episode 12, figured I'd take a small break. So far I am not dissapointed. :)

Character art is flawless, and they are mostly faithful to the VN as for story-telling and dialouge, with some nice additions.

Music is pretty generic and boring however =/ (I didn't notice any signature themes at all? or perhaps I was too busy watching to notice :p) But perhaps it'll pick up in the 2nd half.

With all the obvious hints they've shown off about Sakura in Zero, and even in this current route, UFO better do a good job with Heavens Feel.

Heaven's Feel will might just be ONE regular length movie. http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1401574&show=0

I don't fucking even.

edit: Apparently it's not actually confirmed to be one movie. There might've been some misunderstanding/mistranslation. Not sure, they''ve been talking about it in that thread though. I really hope it's not true.

Edited by Harlequin
clarified
Are you really saying that it was a lie at the end of the last episode of UBW when it showed the teaser for the HF movie?

Huh? Lie? What? The teaser is real. HF is getting adapted. It'll be in movie format. That much we know.

Just to clarify - it might be a misunderstanding in that thread that HF will only be ONE movie. That's the main point here. We obviously want it to be multiple movies, and honestly I think most people thought it would be. But... maybe it'll just be one. We don't know for sure.

Edited by Harlequin
Huh? Lie? What? The teaser is real. HF is getting adapted. It'll be in movie format. That much we know.

Just to clarify - it might be a misunderstanding in that thread that HF will only be ONE movie. That's the main point here. We obviously want it to be multiple movies, and honestly I think most people thought it would be. But... maybe it'll just be one. We don't know for sure.

Ah ok, I misunderstood and thought that there won't be any adaptions.

God I hope its a mistranslation/misunderstanding.... but I did read a quote somewhere of Nasu saying in a interview he'd like it to "at least be an OVA" I don't know how real that quote was, as it was a second-hand translation out of context, but might show how he feels about Heavens Feel - would explain the utter resistance to adapt it up to now - even going so far as picking UBW a "2nd" time for adaption over it.

But seriously, if it's a single movie *rage slowly starts to bubble*. I will pretty salty, needless to say lol...

In the meantime, I should wactch the rest of ubw, now that I have soem time. :)

All done - like you said, the music got a bit better in the last half - still not completely satisfied, but it was pretty decent.

UFO did a good job, and I like how they

tied in Saber, and her own backstory/troubles and eventual resolution - even though it was only implied in the VN, and not directly brought out.

Great story, and well produced - but damn is it frustrating. It remains my least favorite of the three arcs, which is funny because Rin is my #1 girl.

Guess I just want her to be happy for the rest of her life - without her having to worry about and deal with Shirou's stubborn and self-destructive road to hell. Talk about falling in love with the wrong person~ But that's matter opinion I guess, I can respect and admire his preseverence, but I resent his lack of empathy for those that care about him. He might be grateful, but ultimately he will do what he wants - regardless of the feelings of even those that are close. And that just rubs me the wrong way. Ah well, /rant off - I knew thats how it would go the moment I started watching the series, afterall :p

Heavens Feel incoming - hopefully sooner rather then later.