What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not have much time so I just finished Fate/hollow ataraxia...

Still playing and re-playing Tsukihime and Hoshizora...

Started to re-play Steins;Gate and started to play the Sono Hanabira series yesterday...

Just joined here, finished Deardrops recently, going to start G-Senjou no Maou next and Yume Miru Kusuri and Hoshizora no Memoria after that... Can anyone recommend me a good, slow-paced, slice of life, English-translated VN that isn't that much of a nakige (not too sad please)?

VN's read so far (from most recent to oldest):

Deardrops

Sharin no Kuni Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo

Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo

Kira Kira Curtain Call

Kira Kira

Hinata Bokko

Wanko to Kurasou

Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia

Edelweiss

Cross Channel

Katawa Shoujo

Kazoku Keikaku (Family Project)

Yep, I'm a bit new at this, and I haven't dared myself to read any of Key's works yet. But Kazoku Keikaku got me hooked on VN's that it's like a drug to me.

Just joined here, finished Deardrops recently, going to start G-Senjou no Maou next and Yume Miru Kusuri and Hoshizora no Memoria after that... Can anyone recommend me a good, slow-paced, slice of life, English-translated VN that isn't that much of a nakige (not too sad please)?

Well Symphonic Rain is an incredibly good VN while being very slow paced and is also slice of life. It is however pretty depressing at times however, but I would still recommend it regardless.

Well Symphonic Rain is an incredibly good VN while being very slow paced and is also slice of life. It is however pretty depressing at times however, but I would still recommend it regardless.

Alright, I'll get that next time, thanks!:D

Edit: I'm waiting for Mangagamer to translate d2b vs DEARDROPS ~Cross the Future~. I'm also studying Nihongo. Whichever comes first. Latter one is more useful so that I also don't have to wait for Grisaia no Kajitsu's translation.

Edited by evollove

VN's read so far (from most recent to oldest):

Deardrops

Sharin no Kuni Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo

Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo

Kira Kira Curtain Call

Kira Kira

Hinata Bokko

Wanko to Kurasou

Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia

Edelweiss

Cross Channel

Katawa Shoujo

Kazoku Keikaku (Family Project)

Yep, I'm a bit new at this, and I haven't dared myself to read any of Key's works yet. But Kazoku Keikaku got me hooked on VN's that it's like a drug to me.

Clannad...Little buster and Wind are my recommendation..

Snow Sakura..Chaos Head and Stein;s Gate are good option...

DaCapo series are great...YuNo, Ever17 and Never7 are ones that you really need to read and finish up~

Clannad...Little buster and Wind are my recommendation..

Snow Sakura..Chaos Head and Stein;s Gate are good option...

DaCapo series are great...YuNo, Ever17 and Never7 are ones that you really need to read and finish up~

Thanks, I'll be sure to read those, I'm waiting for the finished translation of Majikoi from Yandere Translations and once I'm finished with the 3 I'm currently downloading, I'm starting on Swan Song, since I heard it's a good game.

Thanks, I'll be sure to read those, I'm waiting for the finished translation of Majikoi from Yandere Translations and once I'm finished with the 3 I'm currently downloading, I'm starting on Swan Song, since I heard it's a good game.

you'll need to wait for at least another year for full translation of Majikoi..

Swan song are great..and dont forget Ef and MuvLuv

desi and Ivan will kill you if you miss out on these 2~

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently playing Da Capo 2, Higurashi and Princess Waltz. Although, I do feel bad for them as I only just finished Muv Luv Alternative a few hours ago, so its gonna be hard for them to fill the void after finishing THAT particular masterpiece.

I haven't tried Ever17 yet, though I've heard pretty good comments about the game. Right now I'm downloading Canvas 2 after recommendations from other members on the shoutbox. Definitely placing it on my "To read" list, thanks.

As for the last two, I've already enjoyed both of them to the fullest. I can say that G-Senjou no Maou was one of my favorite VNs of all time.

School days on hold for now.

Downloading this>>> -snip-

That VN looks awesome. Are you downloading from a torrent? If so could you provide it?

Back on track. I am playing SD... If I can get it to stop freezing.