What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make me feel down.

Btw,does the fan disc is just continuation of hoshimemo ? Are there more heroines ?

Well, hoshimemo isn't about mare anyway. And I'm not too sure about the fandisc but it's mainly about the continuation of mare's route. I've no idea if it contains more routes but a giggle-giggle (I can't write her name) route would be definitely awesome shit.

So the "giggle, giggle" heroine has her own route?

Nope. The main feature of the fandisc is the Yume and Mare route, which actually contain stories. The other "routes" are h-scenes... think back to the dreaded sharin no kuni fandisc heroine routes for those.

The other "routes" are h-scenes... think back to the dreaded sharin no kuni fandisc heroine routes for those.

http://imageshack.us/a/img163/4268/shitg.jpg

No seriously, what the hell?

Then again, why am I that surprised anyway? It's always the same shit. I like a character and it turnes out that she hasn't a route. =\

Nope. The main feature of the fandisc is the Yume and Mare route, which actually contain stories. The other "routes" are h-scenes... think back to the dreaded sharin no kuni fandisc heroine routes for those.

Hehe, you know, I think you mentioned this stuff (Sharin Fandisc) in another thread... Maybe some others did too for that matter. Yet, I didn't quite believe you for some reason. I was thinking; "How bad could it possibly be? Happy romance and the like is good for me. I like that stuff."

But oooooh boy, it didn't take long for me to realize just how right you actually were. I went on with Sachi's route first. Yes, that's right. And... It is the most boring piece of writing I have ever read, BAR NONE. Oh my, it was so unbelievably, incredibly and unrelentingly boring. I just can't believe how uninteresting that piece of garbage is. NOTHING of worth happens in it.

Yes, I know now, Houzuki's route is the one that actually matters. I'll read it at some point.

By the way, as a direct comparison, the Edelweiss fandisc was very good I thought. Better than the main game even, which is quite something.

Edited by Harlequin
By the way, as a direct comparison, the Edelweiss fandisc was very good I thought. Better than the main game even, which is quite something.

Well, I've to agree that the fandisc was more enjoyable but edelweiss had definitely the better story. And edelweiss wouldn't have been that bad if I hadn't use the shitty translation from mangagamer. Also, the heroines of eiden fantasia were a loli and a big boobed girl... =\

Well, I've to agree that the fandisc was more enjoyable but edelweiss had definitely the better story. And edelweiss wouldn't have been that bad if I hadn't use the shitty translation from mangagamer. Also, the heroines of eiden fantasia were a loli and a big boobed girl... =\

Edelweiss was better, but as characters I think that Rin and Sakura are of my favourites @_@

Hehe, you know, I think you mentioned this stuff (Sharin Fandisc) in another thread... Maybe some others did too for that matter. Yet, I didn't quite believe you for some reason. I was thinking; "How bad could it possibly? Happy romance and the like is good for me. I like that stuff."

But oooooh boy, it didn't take long for me to realize just how right you actually were. I went on with Sachi's route first. Yes, that's right. And... It is the most boring piece of writing I have ever read, BAR NONE. Oh my, it was so unbelievably, incredibly and unrelentingly boring. I just can't believe how uninteresting that piece of garbage is. NOTHING of worth happens in it.

Yes, I know now, Houzuki's route is the one that actually matters. I'll read it at some point.

Haha, that's why I recommended either skipping it or just ctrling through the entire route except the last 2 minutes or whatever. It's boring as hell. Houzuki route is good stuff though.

quick question, i was planing to download the VN "Rewrite" but it said it's partial english... does this mean that only some routes are English or that the beginning is all English and then "a wild Kanji has appeared" .. how does that work?

Only the common route patch is translated. The next partial patch will release when all the heroine routes are done. After the common route is done, the Japanese will probably start to appear.

Edited by desi
Oh you bastard, stop editing your comment after I already quoted it.

I edited it before you quoted me : D Yeah, I realized my mistake 2 minutes later... got a bit confused because I remember a warning Ixrec gave that said quit asking for the Kotori patch. Won't be too long now for the next partial patch.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

LoL

Only the common route patch is translated. The next partial patch will release when all the heroine routes are done. After the common route is done, the Japanese will probably start to appear.

wow desi, your must have the patience of an angel. You Always answer my questions, thanks bro/sis/?shemale?... I don't want to discriminate lol.

Oh you bastard, stop editing your comment after I already quoted it.

Also, the next patch will translate all heroine routes.

In that case i rather wait.

Edit: i'm sorry if my replys are taking a long time, i have like 6 downloads going on right now and like 3 seeds and my internet is boarderline 1Mbps ~0.5 Mbps downspeed and .10 Mbps Upspeed... i know yikes.

Edited by wiitoy200