What eroges are you playing right now?

Won't be too long now for the next partial patch.

Yep, 3 out of 5 character routes are already translated and so it's possible that we'll get the next patch around christmas...probably.

You Always answer my questions, thanks bro/sis/?shemale?

His gender depends on the situation but he's mostly my maido, so female.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, 3 out of 5 character routes are already translated and so it's possible that we'll get the next patch around christmas...probably.

I can imagine erogegame having a "12 days of chrismas" and just giving us a new patch for 12 day each day. that would be awesome.

His gender depends on the situation but he's mostly my maido, so female.

Futanari? LoL

I can imagine erogegame having a "12 days of chrismas" and just giving us a new patch for 12 day each day. that would be awesome.

There a good chances for a christmas release but don't hope for the impossible.

Futanari? LoL

Nope, like I said before, he's something like a gender-switcher. Me and dan are the same. You can't imagine how much fun we can have together. We even have a gang. Little Busters Bastards, GOOO!!!! \o/

Nope, like I said before, he's something like a gender-switcher. Me and dan are the same. You can't imagine how much fun we can have together. We even have a gang. Little Busters Bastards, GOOO!!!! \o/

what are the benefits to changing gender on the fly? what the hell do you guys do, pretend to be girls (and/or guys) to turn on boys (and/or girls) and then going on skype to shader their dreams into 1 million peices? like i can't imagine any other benefit then that.

I have so many different titles on this forum, I have no idea which one is true : |

Anyways, I think Rewrite will be entirely translated and out before Christmas... Ixrec is supposed to pick up translation progress in a day or two.

I have so many different titles on this forum, I have no idea which one is true : |

Anyways, I think Rewrite will be entirely translated and out before Christmas... Ixrec is supposed to pick up translation progress in a day or two.

"helpful" is the only one i can confirm is true. the rest is up to you.. (then again, look like you don't care so, leave it as is)

It doesn't matter what you are desi-chan, my love for you is eternal!

I highly doubt this but it would be a great way to spend my christmas time.

I highly doubt this but it would be a great way to spend my christmas time.

Hmmm... I still think it's very possible. Assuming he'll translate some before October comes around, there will be ~33k lines left. 33k lines in 3 months is very doable for Ixrec. Ah well, not like I care.. as long as it's getting done.

I'm obviously lying.

But... but... I like this game, i like it a lot. You have no idea how hard i'm laughing at this very moment just faceplaming and thinking.. "god, i had him.. i swore i did. and now f*ck." the thing is, you can NEVER lose. you can totally brush it off like you did right now... "ah but i webcammed with him" (considering that you would webcam with strangers) you can say "that was my brother (and/or sister)" IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DISPROVE YOU.

too bad I've already stated my gender, i would had totally joined in at this very moment.

speaking of the topic, i haven't played a vn since school days, it's not that i don't like them. i've been watching anime (clannad is awesome by the way), i was thinking of downloading one after i finish my 6 other downloads (other animes: Bakemonogatari; Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai; Kanon (2006); K-ON! (2009)[1080p,BluRay,x264]; Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu - Purezza (2009);Angel Beats!)

any good eroge that would fit my style?

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DISPROVE YOU.

Well, welcome to the internet. You'll be fine as long as you don't trust people too much. Informations about the person, the way how they're acting and even stuff like pictures, they all could be wrong. But don't worry, I'm not one of those persons. It's too annoying to build up, and keep, a fake identity and I'm not smart enough to prevent myself from making any mistakes, which will destroy that identity, anyway. So yeah, I'm male and happy about being male.

Well, welcome to the internet. You'll be fine as long as you don't trust people too much. Informations about the person, the way how they're acting and even stuff like pictures, they all could be wrong. But don't worry, I'm not one of those persons. It's too annoying to build up, and keep, a fake identity and I'm not smart enough to prevent myself from making any mistakes, which will destroy that identity, anyway. So yeah, I'm male and happy about being male.

Well, there goes the gender-swiching... also, I've been on the internet since i was 12, either i never ran into people who did this, or just didn't care (i'm 16 now). Also, you didn't have to tell me, i found out when i read that "about me". people make careless mistakes, i was just waiting for you to slip up again to get you.

Edit: 12, i meant 9, at 12 was when i saw my first anime (or was that 11, i forgot).

i never ran into people who did this

You obviously visited the wrong forums. It's these days actually quite popular to "switch" your gender, at least from experiences. Well, I personally don't care about the gender of users anyway. It's cool to see female visual novel fans though, because they can recommend me some good yaoi games like Togainu no Chi.

people make careless mistakes, i was just waiting for you to slip up again to get you.

It's not that I intended to hide my real gender though. I just like to troll around. Also, if you're female then users tend to be more friendly towards. I wonder why... =D

You obviously visited the wrong forums. It's these days actually quite popular to "switch" your gender, at least from experiences. Well, I personally don't care about the gender of users anyway. It's cool to see female visual novel fans though, because they can recommend me some good yaoi games like Togainu no Chi.

i didn't really enter fourms back then, just newgrounds then youtube (before google owned it, this was the place i streamed anime), then steam (to play games online, i still go to steam), then facebook came out (never made a myspace though, i always thought they were stupid), this is probably my second forums (first was the minecraft fourms, i didn't like it too much, i like these smaller forums. easier to get to know people and such)

It's not that I intended to hide my real gender though. I just like to troll around. Also, if you're female then users tend to be more friendly towards. I wonder why... =D

Everyone is a troll sometimes, it's what makes the internet fun.

I'm also the kind of the person who treat female user more friendly, it was how i was raised, I was raise to fight with guys and to never hit a girl, not even with a rose petal. (and by fight with guys, that's just how people in my country are, i'm pacifist. however guys here call each other "marico" (f*ggot) "huevon" (d*ckish guy; or guy with big d*ck) and even "Mama Huevo" (d*ck sucker). I've heard people call each other "Culo abierto" which litterly means "Open *ss" as in you take it to the *ss so much it's always open. this is how EVERBODY says hi to eachother, imagine everyone calling you f*ggot, everyday, all the time. Also, people here can be violent. the only thing i really like about venezuela is the food, OMG THE FOOD)

It's cool to see female visual novel fans though, because they can recommend me some good yaoi games like Togainu no Chi.

oh and EWW, YAOI? ughhh, i tend to stick away from that. I mean, i can see it but hmm, yeah, it doesn't really turn me on or anything.

Edit: i stand corrected, i saw the vndb for togainu no chi, look pretty cool.

Edited by wiitoy200
@topic

I'm currently playing http://vndb.org/v29/ and damn, this game sucks up to now. And I already got a bad end, awesome.

But... but... but... Crescendo was good. >__>

Well, maybe I liked it because I played it in a very specific moment in my life (I just had graduated from High School), but I can't remember this VN as being anything close to "bad". >.

Just picked up Little Busters yesterday. Only wanted to read a bit last night, next thing I know it's already morning. And next week is my FINALS!!! :eek: I feel like I should finish a route or something. Anyway, how come some choices don't appear? I'm doing Komari (as stated in the walkthrough), but some parts don't really show (the 5/21 - Komari choice)

Just picked up Little Busters yesterday. Only wanted to read a bit last night, next thing I know it's already morning. And next week is my FINALS!!! :eek: I feel like I should finish a route or something. Anyway, how come some choices don't appear? I'm doing Komari (as stated in the walkthrough), but some parts don't really show (the 5/21 - Komari choice)

Hmmm I think that some choices only show up if you have completed certain routes before, or something like that o:

this is probably my second forums

This is your second forum? And then it's something extreme amazing like erogegames? Holy shit. Listen, I lost my sanity long ago, because of visiting too many weird forums, and if you're planning to do the same, then be prepared for everything. Believe me, you'll never be the same.

the only thing i really like about venezuela is the food, OMG THE FOOD

Lol, your country sucks ass. =D

I mean, i can see it but hmm, yeah, it doesn't really turn me on or anything.

Nah, don't get me wrong. I'm not interested in the yaoi part either but I've no problems with seeing it. Well, I'll probably skip through the h's anyway since I also skip the sex scenes of normal visual novels. Anyway, that Togainu thingy looks badass and interesting and so I'll give it a try. In the worst case I'll just drop it.

But... but... but... Crescendo was good. >__>

Well, it still has some room to improve. I mean, I probably got the worst bad end ever. After the protagonist graduated there was a 3 years jump and bamm, class meeting and bad end.

Only wanted to read a bit last night, next thing I know it's already morning.

Dammit dude, I totally know what you're talking about. Exactly the same thing happened to me like 3 or 4 times. You can't do anything about it though.

This is your second forum? And then it's something extreme amazing like erogegames? Holy shit. Listen, I lost my sanity long ago, because of visiting too many weird forums, and if you're planning to do the same, then be prepared for everything. Believe me, you'll never be the same.

Don't worry, I'm prbably here to stay. This place is like covered in awesome-sauce

Lol, your country sucks ass. =D

Worth a visit, then after a week, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! also, make sure people don't see your Euros or anything, crimerate here is intence. with an average of about 20 ~ 30 death due to weapons and stuff. and the average age of the people who die is 16~25 (and this is the statistics for 1 city, Caracas). we're pretty much killing his youth.

Not all is bad, I'm just talking about the stuff that annoy me, the stuff that I can totally live without, some times I think I use the computer as a sort of escape from my real life and when I study, I do it so I can get the hell out of here. luckily, elections are coming and maybe (just maybe) we'll have a new president. we've had chavez in power for 14 YEARS! 14 motha f*cken year, dude doesn't know how to run the country either. He think's he's some sort of good guy, because he give other countries help, but he lets us rot. It's ok, help other countries, WHEN WE DON'T NEED THE HELP EITHER. He gave (i forgot what country, i think it's Uruguay) a hospital and we don't have public health systems like that throughout the country. Luckily I live in a very tourism heavy spot so things aren't as bad. But still, like the presidential candidate slogan says "hay un camino, lleno de esperanza" ; "there's a road, full of hope" (it makes more sence in spanish, trust me.)

Nah, don't get me wrong. I'm not interested in the yaoi part either but I've no problems with seeing it. Well, I'll probably skip through the h's anyway since I also skip the sex scenes of normal visual novels. Anyway, that Togainu thingy looks badass and interesting and so I'll give it a try. In the worst case I'll just drop it.

Is it just me, or are the guys in yaoi usally really feminine? Also, I don't like sex scene but i don't skip them either, what if there is a choice in the middle of it? I mean I remember play school days when I..

had to push kotonaha (or something like that, i never remember the nammes) off me while she was giving me a bj, so I can stay with saeki (or something like that, lol). Also remember having to talk saeki into having sex and we were already naked and stuff

so if I play yaoi game... I might not skip the H scenes, I will deffenetly look away though. Don't worry I'll start training, I'll start watching futanari and getting acostumed to this.... (That probably the gayest most obscure thing I've ever said. Don't get me wrong, I like girls.)

Edit: found this link: http://www.eluniversal.com/2011/04/01/venezuelan-hospitals-demand-dollars-donated-to-uruguay.shtml ... We didn't demand sh*t though, that's just the title. plus we donated 160 170 f*cken ambulances. while our health system (in caracas, might i add, THE COUNTRIES CAPITAL) still awaits refurbishment. seriously?

Edited by wiitoy200

Is it just me, or are the guys in yaoi usally really feminine?

That is because no one want to look at two muscular guys flirting one another,MAY BE.Just imagining the scene makes me want to puke.

so if I play yaoi game... I might not skip the H scenes,

WARNING FROM A FRIEND, tasting yaoi is like tasting a drug.It greatly affect your mental state.You may see your friends in a weird way and every interaction your friend done to u may feel different after watching yaoi

I'll start watching futanari and getting acostumed to thi

Futanari is not that bad.IMO,futanari and yaoi are two different levels.

Don't worry, I'm prbably here to stay. This place is like covered in awesome-sauce

It seems that your sanity's already gone.

and the average age of the people who die is 16~25

Wow, then please enjoy your last year of life. Also, germany has too much old people so it's probably a good idea if our goverment would give away some free trips to venezuela.

what if there is a choice in the middle of it?

Eh, you mean choices like...

1. Cum inside

2. Cum outside

No seriously, I never saw a sex scene with important choices, you won't miss anything.

Is it just me, or are the guys in yaoi usally really feminine?

Not sure, I didn't play any yaoi games until now. I only saw some dirty yaoi pictures, enough to say that I'm definitley not into it.

I'll start watching futanari and getting acostumed to this....

I would rather die than watching futanari stuff. Honestly, I can even watch bestiality but futanari is just disgusting. Yep, I'm broken.

That is because no one want to look at two muscular guys flirting one another,MAY BE.Just imagining the scene makes me want to puke.

Ughm yeah, that might be horrible (*might? wtf?, it is horrible.)

WARNING FROM A FRIEND, tasting yaoi is like tasting a drug.It greatly affect your mental state.You may see your friends in a weird way and every interaction your friend done to u may feel different after watching yaoi

I'm not really homophobe. nor am i intrested in watching yaoi, that game looks awesome though Togainu no Chi .. tell me this doesn't look awesome. i'm just saying i might not skip the scenes for the games sake.

(also, you still haven't Friended me, lol)

Futanari is not that bad.IMO,futanari and yaoi are two different levels.

yeah, ironicly enough i like futanari, i though i was like half bi (for 2d characters), and half straight (for 3d human beings). I've always strangely liked Futanari.