What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doing a re-read of the original Noctural Illusion since the voiced version doesnt work so...

nostalgic! that all i can say

stroy wise it okayish not as great as i remember but still one of the best from that time period

On to episode 3 of umineko, just stopped by to say that umineko's OST is honestly out of this world.

No other VN can even come close.

Absolutely the truth. It really does have the best OST of all VNs out there. No doubt about it.

And it's not just the quality alone - it's also the quantity at the same time. Soooo many super awesome songs. Since you're only on EP3, there are *many* left for you to hear. Chiru (EP 5-8) improves on the OST even further.

On to episode 3 of umineko, just stopped by to say that umineko's OST is honestly out of this world.

No other VN can even come close.

Umineko beats even Clannad in music? If this is true then maybe I should give it a try. Too bad I have to postpone it by ~9 months because of military service :(

To however said that and agreed:

>implying that they have played all VNs in existence to make such a comparison.

It might be an awesome OST but its probably not THE BESTESTESTESTEST OST EVAR in any VN. Probably the best you ever heard though , i can deal with that.

In anycase , playing through nothing til grisaia is out.

>implying that they have played all VNs in existence to make such a comparison..

Let me change my statement then since no, you're right, I haven't read all VNs in existence:

Umineko has the best OST by far of any VN I've read so far. No other VN's OST that I've heard even comes close. It's on a different level entirely from any of them. It's extremely unlikely (but not 100%, true) that I'm going to hear a better OST for a VN any time in the future.

Let me change my statement then since no, you're right, I haven't read all VNs in existence:

Umineko has the best OST by far of any VN I've read so far. No other VN's OST that I've heard even comes close. It's on a different level entirely from any of them. It's extremely unlikely (but not 100%, true) that I'm going to hear a better OST for a VN any time in the future.

Yes , ive heard nothing but good stuff on its OST , for me so far MLA has the best one from the ones i played but who knows if Umineko will dethrone it if i ever play it seriously.

Umineko beats even Clannad in music? If this is true then maybe I should give it a try. Too bad I have to postpone it by ~9 months because of military service :(

Beats it easily, and no, I'm not trolling at all. The Umineko OST is far better than those of all the VN's I played imo as well (includes MLA, S;G Clannad, LB, KNS etc).....