What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

playing demonbane and koihime musou

still playing demonbane, finished koihime musou.

i hate the protagonist of demonbane. sigh. someone asks him "why do you fight risking your life against the forces of evil?" and he answers "dunno..mybe cuz it give me bad aftertaste if i don't save innocent ppl" (all the while destroying every building in the city). I also do not particularly like mecha's.

But demonbane has its good parts as well. Like the nightmare sequences, the cat like girl, the antagonist, the butler, the ending of Al (the only route i've finished atm)

still playing demonbane, finished koihime musou.

i hate the protagonist of demonbane. sigh. someone asks him "why do you fight risking your life against the forces of evil?" and he answers "dunno..mybe cuz it give me bad aftertaste if i don't save innocent ppl" (all the while destroying every building in the city). I also do not particularly like mecha's.

But demonbane has its good parts as well. Like the nightmare sequences, the cat like girl, the antagonist, the butler, the ending of Al (the only route i've finished atm)

Don't forget those annoying tit and panty shots -.-

It's been awhile but I've someone bogged myself down and have gotten stuck in this ADD-like rut where I've literally got 10+ eroge going. I just can't seem focus, wherever I get to the sex scenes I just seem to switch games then I can't seem to finish.

So I'm currently reading rewrite and got stuck doing Lucia's route first and I'm starting to wonder what the hell happened and when the story goes back to being bearable.

Up to the actual Lucia route the story has been great, the gags were comical and the lighthearted atmosphere was well executed. Now suddenly we get this global conspiracy messiah key girl bullshit that is extremely poorly executed and just not at all what I'm reading this vn for, old men talking bullshit to each other and all comedy is thrown aside to be dispensed intermittently rather than consistently. So the question is, will it get better, or just get worse, I can bear cheesy comedy just fine but cheesy serious conspiracy is just a flavor of cheese I can do without.

So I'm currently reading rewrite and got stuck doing Lucia's route first and I'm starting to wonder what the hell happened and when the story goes back to being bearable.

Up to the actual Lucia route the story has been great, the gags were comical and the lighthearted atmosphere was well executed. Now suddenly we get this global conspiracy messiah key girl bullshit that is extremely poorly executed and just not at all what I'm reading this vn for, old men talking bullshit to each other and all comedy is thrown aside to be dispensed intermittently rather than consistently. So the question is, will it get better, or just get worse, I can bear cheesy comedy just fine but cheesy serious conspiracy is just a flavor of cheese I can do without.

Well the story definitely has a flip about midway through and to answer your question it stays that way through the remainder of the VN. It might grow on you a little more as you read through the second half, though judging from your initial opinion at the halfway point it probably won't so its up to you.

Still reading Umineko everyone by the way.

episode 1 and extremely mild Higurashi

Still reading episode one but Maria is creeping me out with that kihihihi laugh and that CG with the Victorian lady in her eyes made that even worse. Definite parallel between whether a 19th person exists or not and whether it is a curse or not from higurashi which is pretty cool. Once the action really gets going it will be even more epic I think.

since got nothing to do atm, decided to play BMW, there is 2 MC but still in the middle of haruna's route, the artwork are pretty "rough", but what can i say it's old games i guess it's the best at it's time, story maybe bit confusing at first but so far it's "nice", about gameplay it's a turn based rpg, move the unit from one square to another attack and defending phase, join attacks or fusion attack, supporting offensive or defensive, train your unit and such.

note: it's all age so there is no H scene, BGM great, using CE works, if using win 7 (like me) probably should change it's program compatibility with prev ver of windows, most of things already translated and pretty well done too except character dictionary and few skills still in jap.

Reading F/SN and Umineko...But mostly Umineko...

Starting the Ep. 4 of Umineko...

And I am at the point where I

can't trust any characters in the story...Not after what happen at the epilogue of Ep. 3

But dammit Beatrice...Why are you so cute in Ep. 3!!!!?

• 2 weeks later...