What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finally getting around to finishing up Grisaia and man...anyone else find Sakaki's route really disappointing and...stupid? Like there were just so many ridiculous moments it was hard to take seriously...but her flashback story was good and sad at least. Also I really wish Yuuji was just a normal dude, his whole military cool dense tough guy personality gets annoying very fast making me wonder how any of the girls fell in love with him.

The H scenes were just laughable because of Yuuji just turning into douchebag sex master all of a sudden. Also, Michiru's last H Scene...just why....?

I was buried alive and starving for days, but lets have sex right now.

At least grab a bite to eat and get some rest first...I'm pretty sure no one would be in the mood for sex at that point...

Also finally got Danganronpa on Vita, pretty fun read and has an interesting story and characters and it's full of over the top Phoenix Wright reactions lol, I'm really loving it. Really wish VNs were popular in the west so more games like this would get translated...

Also finally got Danganronpa on Vita, pretty fun read and has an interesting story and characters and it's full of over the top Phoenix Wright reactions lol, I'm really loving it.

+1. Over the top is the right way to put it. It's a lot of fun. And that's simply how games like Phoenix Wright, Ghost Trick and Danganronpa are. Over the top while still having interesting stories and fun characters., and they're all easy to get into.

Still working slowly through Higurashi, it's good enough not to rush

Finally finished Lucia route of rewrite (and by finished I mean skipped through the majority of the latter bits when the story went full retard) and I'm struggling between continuing on for the good parts (first half was great) or avoiding more of the utterly awful drivel that was the second half which is pretty much been confirmed to continue to be awful in each route....

Starting Umineko 6th Game...

I'm 3 behind you at the moment but I'm slowly pressing forward.

Umineko ep3

just finished the part where younger EVA received her coronation and I honestly didn't see that one coming. Very entertaining though seeing everyone there and the music was top notch as always. The battle between Beatrice and um...*Beatrice* was also pretty epic and came out of nowhere. The black tea thing with Kumasawa back in ep1 finally makes sense now. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

War of the Human Tanks was a weird one, I wasn't even disliking it despite... almost everything aside the gameplay, very funny imo (fucking cats aside, I probably tried 20-30 times and wasn't able to kill more than 3-4 of them).

Started I/O some time ago but got my first ending (A) just now. I'm not displeased with what I've seen so far, I don't find it compelling but it's not boring either. Can't say much about the story since it's still the beginning, but the music was ok and the tachie are very, very good while the backgrounds are kinda poor. I appreciated the fact that Sakuya managed the usual routine without getting on my nerves and the first few hours for somehow reminding me of good stuff.

There's something that bugged me in what

Mutsuki wrote about Enlil/Izumo Tsukasa, especially because if I'm not wrong it clashes with something stated during the first half of the route

, but I'm tired atm so I hope I'm not getting something wrong for no reason.

Edited by Uzuki Sepia
  • 1 month later...

currently playing all the majikoi A series, A-1 was great(except azumi route, fuck that route) now playing A-2 and A-3, doing routes im interested in more first. majikoi over and over forever 100 years majikoi

Playing Coμ, one of the most boring VN i have played until now.

It isn't a bad VN, just extremely boring to read.

I continue reading in hope is get better less boring later on, but i'm pretty far in Benio route now and it still as boring as the beginning.

Edit: Btw is Kagome good for anything else other then insulting Akihito ?

Edited by Crazyboy