Playing 2D fighting games with friends is nice~♪

Ok I was entrusted with important mission to bring 3rd Strike to everyone.

What you have to do to play:

1. Go to supercade and register: Supercade

2. Download client.

3. Download roms (every game needs it's own roms), check below.

4. Put roms in one folder, select it in settings adn you should be able to play.

5. If you cant that means none of players can host. Check options and click test near the port part. You'll probably have red icon, that means you can't host.

If you want to play do it with someone who can host or unlock port. Look for it in google (microsoft sites should be enough).

You need roms to play so there is some to check. You can find more online if you knwo how to search.

You need neogeo.zip rom to play all neogeo games (KoF, Metal Slug etc.)

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike - Fight for the future.

sfiii3.zip - Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future ROM Download for MAME - ROM World

sfiii3n.zip - Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future (Japan, 990512, NO CD) ROM Download for MAME - ROM World

King of Fighters 2002

kof2002.zip - The King of Fighters 2002 ROM Download for MAME - ROM World

neogeo.zip - Neo-Geo ROM Download for MAME - ROM World

Vampire Savior

vsav.zip - Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire (Euro 970519) vsav.zip Rom Download for MAME at ROMNation.NET

vsavu.zip - Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire (US 970519) vsavu.zip Rom Download for MAME at ROMNation.NET

Metal Slug X

mslugx.zip - Metal Slug X - Super Vehicle-001 mslugx.zip Rom Download for MAME at ROMNation.NET

and neogeo.zip (above)

Don't extract .zips!

If you can't get hosting done on supercade you can check GGPO but it have less games (and no 3rd strike).

You can play with me on SC and GGPO (I can host) but tell me earlier that you want to - I rarely get online.

Kolo can you play that metal slug in co-op mode? I'd love to play that multiplayer.

Yes (and there are more mslugs to play).

Oh, if anyone gets melty blood and has hamatchi or a working ip i'm up for some mbcaster to get these battles going! >:3

I have Melty Blood Act Cadenza ver.B somewhere (and uploaded it too) but never had a chance to play it online - my sparring partner turned out to be asshole and he decided to waste his life only with Street Fighter.

If someone wants I can send him links with PM (dunno if I can post links here just like that).

We can also play Guilty Gear XX, played it once and it worked online (but it was a long time ago).

• 2 weeks later...