Gantz - Manga

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YILWKHeHH1E/Ty9h-b0P6PI/AAAAAAAErFk/dwOdofDMMIs/191-01.png

One of my personal favourites, and one which i have been following for a long time now.

There exists a Gantz anime, but just like Elfen Lied, it ends abruptly and doesn't finishes the story.

The manga series is still ongoing, and the latest episode is 357.

Gantz Manga - Read Gantz Online For Free

Or

Manga Traders - Gantz

me likey the picture O.O but starting from 1 to 357 makes me feel the same way i wanted to see one piece anime/manga and i was like..... -.- oh well at least i will have something to read and not have to wait for a release, is it monthly or weekly release?

Pretty sure it's a monthly release, and yes you'll have enough time on your hands just reading until 357 :p

I hope you like it, it's one of my personal favorites.

One of my personal favourites, and one which i have been following for a long time now.

There exists a Gantz anime, but just like Elfen Lied, it ends abruptly and doesn't finishes the story.

Yeah watched the anime, sure was eager to read manga. Forgotten about it cause hardware problems struck me and all my precious data was lost.

Thank you for recalling that one for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the first time i know gantz from movie that gore really extreme and i don't like it.

I read manga because like the nude thing and want to stop because the madness, well after kyoto incidence this manga turn up interesting

hehe i wonder how cool kurono battle with hard armor

sad, r##### death....

Btw, any new epi's released already? Are they still stuck in the giant spaceship thingy fighting the aliens? Really got to check up on the latest manga episode releases.

I've only read up to 364 where Kurono is heading towards that tower I believe.

• 6 months later...