How Long have you been Playing Eroges?

I've actally played 2 days non stop once because i couldn't stop reading.... yea i know total geek

That's the way I was with my first VN(Tsukihime). I can't remember how long it took me to finish it, but I remember doing nothing but sleeping, eating, and playing Tsukihime until I was finished.

About 3 years but the first year i didn't know about this site so i had to go through the hell that is the internet system x_x

Dude, hongfire used to be kickass 3 years ago. You could download like ANYTHING from there. Then you just had to use VNDB to find the translations. It seems like it was easier back then(Now we have this site which is probably the best resource for new english-language novels, but if you want something older it may or may not be on here. If you want something without a translation, good luck.

I just started a couple months ago. I've seen Eroges all the time in animes and I've always wanted to play some. My first Eroge was KiraKira on the iPhone, then I re-played it in PC. Lol ive played non-stop Eroges ever since.

SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME!!!

i started to walk the path of the pervert back in 2006,i was "initiated" by a close perverted friend of mine..we nearly got caught by the class president while playing the game on mobile in class during P.E...(he eventually joined our "alliance")

• 3 weeks later...

started about 3 years ago...but, since there is no source for it anymore...and then found out about this site...a year ago maybe?

time spent?? I've skipped class only for reading VN, the longest was skipping a whole week, many problems followed up after that, but it was worth the time!! I was reading a bunch of VN and Eroge in one go...it was, Utawarerumono, Soul Link, GSenjou, Wanko to kurasou, Sharin no kuni, Planetarian...

• 2 weeks later...
started about 3 years ago...but, since there is no source for it anymore...and then found out about this site...a year ago maybe?

time spent?? I've skipped class only for reading VN, the longest was skipping a whole week, many problems followed up after that, but it was worth the time!! I was reading a bunch of VN and Eroge in one go...it was, Utawarerumono, Soul Link, GSenjou, Wanko to kurasou, Sharin no kuni, Planetarian...

Damn.....skipping classes for a week.

but, since there is no source for it anymore

You obviously didn't search at the right places. Sure, hongfire and megaupload are gone and with them a lot of visual novels.

But there are still a lot of sites where you can find working download links. And I personally never skipped school just for playing

a visual novel and I actually think it's stupid but well, if you're happy with it. Keep it up bro!