Looking for Eroge similar to Grisaia no Kajitsu

I really enjoyed Grisaia no Kajitsu. It was very funny and had great H-scenes. My only problem with it was how messed up some of the more dramatic parts were. I followed Amane's route, and it ended up being pretty disturbing in regards to the plot. I enjoyed the humor more than anything. Drama is fine I guess, but I don't want too much of it. I'm basically looking for a translated eroge that focuses mainly on humor and H-scenes. Also, as much as it pains me to admit it, I prefer girls with large breasts. If anyone knows of any eroge that fits these catagories, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Majikoi series is perfect for you then. Ask the other guys in this site and I'm pretty sure they'll recommend the same.

The con for this VN series is that there isn't full translation patch yet...

I wanted to recommend you Rewrite at first but that VN is half comedy, half drama...

But the comedy in Rewrite is so damn funny, it will be worth of your time to check that one out...

Cons? No H-scenes...

Edited by lucifer193
translated eroge that focuses mainly on humor and H-scenes.

Honestly.. probably Boob Wars 2. You'll have to deal with the lolis sometimes, but you'll get your fair share of large breasts. Little drama, comedy focused, lots of h-scenes.. sounds like it's down your alley.

As Lucifier said, Majikoi is probably the best suggestion as far as something that is at least mostly translated. I would also put down Sharin no Kuni, but it gets pretty dramatic and serious at times.. though you do see similarities with it and Grisaia no Kajitsu.

I'm basically looking for a translated eroge that focuses mainly on humor and H-scenes.

probably Boob Wars 2

Just from the name of "BOOB WARS 2" i think the quality of humor differs significantly from grisaia. But idk, i have not played boob wars 2, i have played boob wars 1(which i will not compare with grisaia)

Just from the name of "BOOB WARS 2" i think the quality of humor differs significantly from grisaia. But idk, i have not played boob wars 2, i have played boob wars 1(which i will not compare with grisaia)

It's probably the closet thing he'll get. And I hear a lot of people liked the comedy of it that didn't like the first one, so who knows.

Da Capo 1 and 2 are nice options if your looking mainly for humor and hscenes - it's abit lowbrow, and there are some areas of drama, but I got some good laughs out of them. Besides those - the above options are also good ideas.

Edited by Some guy