How to download these games??!?

I just joined and I downloaded a couple of games, but I can't seem to play them? I download them through downloadani.me. They download just fine but I can't get them to play/don't know how. Specifically the ones I downlaoded were Koduku ni Kiku Yuri and Sono Hanabara ni Kuchizuke O. Is there some kind of player I have to be running these through? I can't find any answers on the site... Can someone help?

First, make sure locale is in Japanese Changing to Japanese locale on Windows 7 | Eroge Download This is pretty much to ensure that windows knows how to handle Japanese characters

Make sure you have Winrar or 7zip installed. After downloading all the parts, just right click and extract part 1. After extracting part 1, you'll have a folder containing the .iso image or if it's pre-patched, you don't have to worry about the .iso file.

Make sure you have Daemon tools installed. Installing DAEMON Tools | Eroge Download

If you need to mount the image, use this guide Mounting CD images with DAEMON Tools | Eroge Download

So it all depends in how it's laid out once you extract part 1. If it's a pre-patched VN, you can just go to the folder and read the VN without mounting any images. If after extracting part 1 and it contains a disc image like a .iso file, then you would need to use Daemon tools to install the VN. Then you install it to a location (could just use the default location). If there is an English Patch in the downloads, then you can just usually drag the patch file after downloading it to the folder where the VN installed.