1 general ??? 1 Specific ???

Hiya folks,

New to the site and this stuff in general. So far I have had a couple of issues.

1. General issue; While extracting, when starting the second part of some of the multi-part (free) downloads I get a conflict error. No matter which option I pick i get a message saying the file is corrupted or some such thing. Is there something I should be doing different? I have been using the "extract here" option on both files. First one runs fine but cannot get the second one to extract.

2, I got Sono Hanabira (1) extracted, launched it, and when I choose full screen it will stay full for a (very) short while then it will close out. On relaunching it only stays up for a few seconds then closes. Is there a Known workaround for this?

I will continue going through the forums, however any swift assistance would be appreciated.

Is Sono Hanabira the game you're having issues to extract?, because that would explain the crashing (the game opens, gives a intro, searches for content and it doesn't finds anything so it crashes).

Usually i just select all .rar/.zip archives and "extract here" (or "extract to /*"), it has yet to give me any problem.

Update: I have fixed the closing out issue. However, when going full screen it does so by adding a black border and not expanding the image. I have read some topic on some forums describing this same issue but nothing that has worked for others worked for me. I found one account where an Intel chip set user was able to to ctrl+alt+F11 to expand the image. However I have an Nvidea card. Hmmm, to the google machine!!!

Edit: not having much luck finding similar actions. It seems things have changed quite a bit with the Nvidea programs and win7...

Edited by NightMoves
Update: I have fixed the closing out issue. However, when going full screen it does so by adding a black border and not expanding the image. I have read some topic on some forums describing this same issue but nothing that has worked for others worked for me. I found one account where an Intel chip set user was able to to ctrl+alt+F11 to expand the image. However I have an Nvidea card. Hmmm, to the google machine!!!

Edit: not having much luck finding similar actions. It seems things have changed quite a bit with the Nvidea programs and win7...

Maybe 'cause the game is 4:3 and your screnn is 16:9?