EROGE or VN's you want Translated

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After finishing Demonbane and enjoying Ruri "Hime-san" Hadou's ending, I became a new Nitro+ fan. JAST and TLWiki, bring in MOAR Nitroplus!!!

Especially Kishin Hishou Demonbane!

My reason is only two words. MECHA COMBAT.

Edited by evollove
After finishing Demonbane and enjoying Ruri "Hime-san" Hadou's ending, I became a new Nitro+ fan. JAST and TLWiki, bring in MOAR Nitroplus!!!

Especially Kishin Hishou Demonbane!

My reason is only two words. MECHA COMBAT.

just wait for Baldr sky~~~~~~~~~

Like I've already written in the topic for what are we waiting for, I'd love to see this translated J.Q.V Jinrui Kyuusai-bu ~With Love From Isotope~

OP :Q___

It's said to be extremely similar to Cross†Channel, both the story and the writing style -even better (*_*)-.

edit: Someone has played/is playing it?

Edited by Uzuki Sepia
Now that I think about it there are many other titles that would be priority for me along JQV

Cartagra ~Tsuki kurui no Yamai~

Phenomeno (ABe :Q________)

Shiei no Sona-Nyl -What a beautiful memories-

Sayonara wo Oshiete ~Comment te Dire Adieu~

Just wishful thinking, but maybe something will be done.

about cartagra you may want to read this encubed » News Archive » Kara no Shoujo and Cartagra projects C&Ded by copyright owners

and if you go to tlwiki page it will says

"All materials pertaining to the game have been removed in compliance with a request from Innocent Grey/Gungnir."

Cartagra may get a release... who knows. Kara no Shoujo did. It would depend on Innocent Grey's position on the matter and if Mangagamer can license it. Although I heard that Kara No Shoujo didn't sell particularly well.

My list is long:

Rewrite+Harvest Festa

Little Busters Ecstasy

Tomoyo After

Kud Wafter

Natsu Yume Nagisa

Mashiro iro Symphony

Shuffle Essence+

Cross Days

Summer Days

Amagami

Yosuga No Sora

Da Capo II: Fall in Love

Air

Kisaragi Gold Star

Basically anything either

A: Made by Key not yet Translated

B: Made by SAGA-PLANETS

C: Anything popular

D: Anything already in anime format

Also this: I have no clue what its called (I'm guessing 5)

RAM

Luckily, there's a fan translation planned. I can't wait for that one, and F/HA!

I finished FHA ages ago... but I still want it's full translation...

the side stories are very interesting... specially the servants' pasts... but not all of them were translated when I did, so I'm also waiting for the full translation...

I finished FHA ages ago... but I still want it's full translation...

the side stories are very interesting... specially the servants' pasts... but not all of them were translated when I did, so I'm also waiting for the full translation...

Oh, is the main story finished? I haven't touched it since I'm waiting for it to be 100% finished.

Oh, is the main story finished? I haven't touched it since I'm waiting for it to be 100% finished.

don't know about the 3rd partial patch, I played it using the 2nd partial patch(older version) which only translates LESS THAN HALF of the main story line, and some of the side stories...

Now that I think about it there are many other titles that would be priority for me along JQV

Shiei no Sona-Nyl -What a beautiful memories-

Just wishful thinking, but maybe something will be done.

Shiei no Sona-Nyl is more or less guaranteed a translation. Ixrec, the head translator of Amaterasu Translations, absolutely adores the What a beautiful... game series.

Eventually anyways. There's a lot of other stuff he wants to do like Comyu, Saihate no Ima, Kimi Nozo, Hikari no Valusia, and so on. So many VNs, not enough translators.

Shiei no Sona-Nyl is more or less guaranteed a translation. Ixrec, the head translator of Amaterasu Translations, absolutely adores the What a beautiful... game series.

Eventually anyways. There's a lot of other stuff he wants to do like Comyu, Saihate no Ima, Kimi Nozo, Hikari no Valusia, and so on. So many VNs, not enough translators.

Glad to hear it :); also, being in the same series I was pretty interested in Valusia too and Saihate no Ima is another good title... hope to see a patch for them sooner or later.