EROGE or VN's you want Translated

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha oh yeah, and

she's frickin psycho lol

Nah, I wouldn't call her psycho, she's just unable to forgive people who are hurting her, nothing wrong with this. Well, I do agree that her revenge was a little bit too extreme, then again, I saw stuff which was more badass. Anyway, she's into girls, end of this discussion.

I never finished it who did they choose? that one that kissed him like in the first ep?

yeah, i didnt mind the ending, but there were so more interesting girls that i would've like to seen win. I wish there were more VN adaption into anime like yosuga no sora, where they have all the main routes shown in there own seperate arcs.

yeah, i didnt mind the ending, but there were so more interesting girls that i would've like to seen win. I wish there were more VN adaption into anime like yosuga no sora, where they have all the main routes shown in there own seperate arcs.

i agree, i think Clannad had something similar to that too, the ova's i think? it would be awesome if they could do that so everyone gets their favorite girl

Mashiroiro Symphony and Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka are also good VN to anime adaptation with closed ending(the protagonist choose one girl at the end)

Amagami would be one of the best VN>anime adaptation...

Kimi kiss aint bad either~

Amagami is the best light-hearted pure romance anime out there.Ideal for people who like pure romance with no drama.

Kimi kiss is also good but it kinda like kanon,clannad style(focus on drama)

IMO,

best light-hearted comedy romance anime, VN adaptation -->Amagami rules

other adaptation -->Toradora rules

Serious romance drama anime,VN adaptation -->Clannad rules

other adaptation-->Still Clannad(when i think about it,only clannad come to my mind(I love nagisa)