EROGE or VN's you want Translated

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually finish reading those years ago~

Same here but I'll read the visual novel again, this time with a proper translation. So yeah, tomoyo's also my favourite heroine of clannad. That library girl wasn't that bad either though. As for nagisa, I didn't hate her but she was definitely not my cup of tea, way too naive. Then again, her route was awesome so who cares? Oh and fuuko sucked.

Same here but I'll read the visual novel again, this time with a proper translation. So yeah, tomoyo's also my favourite heroine of clannad. That library girl wasn't that bad either though. As for nagisa, I didn't hate her but she was definitely not my cup of tea, way too naive. Then again, her route was awesome so who cares? Oh and fuuko sucked.

Why does you left out only Kyou ? I am so sad.:(

I haven't played the VN for clannad yet but just from what I remember in the anime (haven't seen the OVAs either) Kyou = Tomoyo > everyone else > Nagisa

Well Kyou might be a little of ahead of Tomoyo for me tbh....and Clannad was something I watched years ago and I think do to the fact that I disliked Nagisa I never quite made it to the final eps but I did watch most of them

Edited by Stàr
I usually dislike tsundere so...

And her route was a bad joke anyway.

I don't think she is a real tsundere.

She never tsun to tomoya.She is just unable to honest with herself and she don't want to betray to ryou.

I couldn't really get myself to like Kyou's route because it meant having to betray Ryou, kinda made me sad cause i liked Ryou

Ahhh,why does anyone hate her ?

IMO,Nagisa > Kyou > Tomoyo > library girl(forget her name) >Fuko

Come'on, Dan,tell me u like Kyou.

I couldn't really get myself to like Kyou's route because it meant having to betray Ryou, kinda made me sad cause i liked Ryou

I didn't like Kyou's route because love triangles usually bore me. Didn't like Ryou's route either. I was fast forwarding through both routes as fast as I could mash the mouse button.

Actually, the only route I really enjoyed in Clannad was Misae's route. I thought Tomoyo was okay, and Nagisa's route was worth playing through because of the parents, didn't really like her much though.

So for me, Misae>Common route>Tomoyo>Nagisa > everybody else... eh, the stories in Clannad didn't really resonate with me. I much prefer Kanon tbh.

Edited by Rooke
ok..this will be a spoiler but

Ryou never a heroine >.>

she's a Bad ending!!!!!!!!!

thats explain how Kyou's route is picked up

and for me...

its TOMOYO>KYOU>KOTOMI and etc while nagisa dont even deserve a place

Poor Nagisa, she's so adorable and yet everyone seems to hate her. >__>

For me, in my anime-based opinion, it is Kyou>Tomoyo>Nagisa>Kotomi>Fuuko>Sunohara's sister (Mei, isn't it?)>that girl from the abandoned library>Ryou.

And so, this thread has turned into Nagisa haters thread. >_>

wtf happened here? its just like what you said its a shit-storm in here for Nagisa :/ i personally liked her she was cute in the anime i havent played the vn yet.

to me its this: Nagisa = Tomoyo( i like them both) > Kotomi > That girl who was the gang leader? > Kyou > Ryou

Alright, I'll just add 5 more VN that I wish it to be translated. (let's have an eternal waiting...)

Subdesu H has translated all of the H scenes from Sisters ~Natsu no Saigo no Hi~ and released them as videos, since they're all fully animated anyways.

For me, in my anime-based opinion, it is Kyou>Tomoyo>Nagisa>Kotomi>Fuuko>Sunohara's sister (Mei, isn't it?)>that girl from the abandoned library>Ryou.

Finally,a Kyou lover.Now,I can rest in peace.

I won't argue about something like this but you've to agree that she's definitely short-tempered.

Yeah,I agree with this.