EROGE or VN's you want Translated

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trap protagonist is strong with this one.

:D le traps.

edit: anyone know whats the diff between the 2007 and the 2013 for Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate - The Code Name is "Shield 9"?

heres the 2007

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B000P29WXE/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=3VSL7BQCVJJH9&coliid=I2UDWSYMHF0ZA6&redirect=true

heres the 2013

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00BG4H7HI/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=3VSL7BQCVJJH9&coliid=I8DRXJWBFNHW&redirect=true

Edited by neptune
  • 1 month later...

So here are the top 3 VNs i wold like to see translated:

1.) Souten No Celenaria because i think that its the 2 best Vn of the Liar-Soft Steampunk series, the best one for me is Shikkoku no Sharnoth

2.) The Venus Blood series because it look interesting

3.) Queen of Darkness because it looks good and the protagonist is a Demon Princess

Also i like everything that has a Succubus or Angel protagonist.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I'd like to see translated some Symphony titles as Ojousama Kumikyoku (absolutely adorable, romantic, wonderful music) and Tiara.

But...

Look closely at my avatar and my signature: Pure Doll

It's a sweet eroge published in 2000 by Triangle, relatively brief, almost impossible to find nowadays (I think it's only available on Getchu).

Vndb doesn't explain the story, so I'll do it... in my poor english, sorry!;)

The protagonist receives a phone call from a (mad) scientist, the creator of a sentient Bio-Droid called Hina; our hero will be able to live with the beautiful girl for three weeks, without be asked to do anything special for her... except to teach her to become more human.

At the beginning, Hina' s skin is pale and she's obedient but quite laconic, but day by day she will become more and more human, phisically and emotionally...:o

If I were rich I would pay millions to see Pure Doll translated... and I would gladly give my diseased heart!:)

Yeah, I'm in love with her since 2000...:o

There are two paths in the game, called respectively "Pure Love" and "Dorei" (Slave), making Pure Doll a two types experience.

The pure path is sweet, heartwarming and nakige... the other is more nukige and bdsm...

There are at least three endings and, if i recall correctly, an happy epilogue for the perfect ending...:o

• 7 months later...

Hello.

The Asenheim Project (Nostalgic Visual Novels Online) has finished making an English translation of "Immoral Study 3" - the final part of Professor Hitosuji's hentai adventures . Now we need an English-speaking beta-tester who can verify the quality of the translation and correct mistakes. If English is your native language and you would like to take part in translating of this game, please write us to e-mail adress, which you coul find on the main page of our site.

We also have several games without English translation: "Eden no Kaori", "Paradise Heights 3", "Tasogare no Kyoukai" and "Tenshitachi no Gogo ~Tenkousei~", so if anybody wants to translate them, please write about it to us.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...