Help me discover eroge with a particular taste

Hey guys, found this eroge thing not long ago. Now, the main thing is I am looking for anything with a mature woman in it. Basically, younger guy x older woman.

I did go through the list in this site, guessing by name if its right. Did find some and enjoyed them immensely. Went through VNDB too, by tag searching, but my fear is that oftenly there are more than one heroine and the one I would be interested in, is a possible choice, but not always shown in the description/tags.

Anywho, maybe there are some not mentioned in VNDB? Because I noticed they dont classify some games (like huniepop) as the right ones to include, plus, maybe there are some old ones that are mostly forgotten?

Thanks in advance!

Well there is plenty of VNs with the combo you are looking for as one of the options, the ones that I remember having one:

Amorous Professor Cherry | Eroge Download

Bazooka Cafe | Eroge Download

Gang Rape Club | Eroge Download (there are some more mature woman but it's basicly a rape game, not really one guy either as a name suggests)

Gibo: Stepmother’s Sin | Eroge Download

Hitomi – My Stepsister | Eroge Download (if there is a sis there usually is a nice slutty mother)

Hypno-training My Mother and Sister | Eroge Download

Jewel Knights – Crusaders | Eroge Download (the one with the mask is rather mature, but the game is... strange)

Kawakaburi No Cherry | Eroge Download (shota)

Let’s Meow Meow! | Eroge Download (this may work but I don't really remember it)

Magical Teacher: My Teacher’s a Mage? | Eroge Download

Maman Kyoushitsu | Eroge Download

Private Nurse | Eroge Download (this may work but I dropped out early)

Secret Wives Club | Eroge Download (don't really know pratagonist age but it should work)

Sensei 2 | Eroge Download (never played it but may work)

The Sagara Family | Eroge Download

Tsuki: Possession | Eroge Download

I don't really remember this ones but you shoul check out the Bible Black series and perhaps Desire, there is probably more on this site but I don't have enough time to play everything.

Well there is plenty of VNs with the combo you are looking for as one of the options, the ones that I remember having one:

Amorous Professor Cherry | Eroge Download

Bazooka Cafe | Eroge Download

Gang Rape Club | Eroge Download (there are some more mature woman but it's basicly a rape game, not really one guy either as a name suggests)

Gibo: Stepmother’s Sin | Eroge Download

Hitomi – My Stepsister | Eroge Download (if there is a sis there usually is a nice slutty mother)

Hypno-training My Mother and Sister | Eroge Download

Jewel Knights – Crusaders | Eroge Download (the one with the mask is rather mature, but the game is... strange)

Kawakaburi No Cherry | Eroge Download (shota)

Let’s Meow Meow! | Eroge Download (this may work but I don't really remember it)

Magical Teacher: My Teacher’s a Mage? | Eroge Download

Maman Kyoushitsu | Eroge Download

Private Nurse | Eroge Download (this may work but I dropped out early)

Secret Wives Club | Eroge Download (don't really know pratagonist age but it should work)

Sensei 2 | Eroge Download (never played it but may work)

The Sagara Family | Eroge Download

Tsuki: Possession | Eroge Download

I don't really remember this ones but you shoul check out the Bible Black series and perhaps Desire, there is probably more on this site but I don't have enough time to play everything.

I shall add a few more, since cougar-fap is my specialty:

do you like horny bunnies 1

miss leet in prison

shera my witch

conquering the queen

im gonna nurse you 1,2,3,4

monster girl quest 1,2,3