OneManArmy's Visual Novel Screenshot Collection

So over the years I took a shitload of screenshots while playing all kinds of Visual Novels and I always wanted to make a thread like this where you can download them. And to be honest I have that thought since over two years which's definitely an indicator for me being a lazy person. Another reason was the shitty upload speed of my previous internet connection. Anyway, here are the screenshots~

Here are all screenshots in one file : https://www.mediafire.com/?t6239qyrax078dg

Well, fuck you Mediafire for deleting my account. I won't upload those screenshots again =(

Edited by OneManArmy

http://gamekiq.com/wp-content/gallery/amnesia/2009_nov_screenshot01.jpg

in a dark corner of his bedroom, sitting atop a bundle of old dirty laundry,switch silently stares at the screenshots....

within the hollows of a very smelly room....the light from his laptop reveals an expression taking form on his face...an expression all too familiar to his roommates.

yes... his roommates , the figurines , plushies and the dakimkuras know that expression all too well,

for they know of the horror it forebodes

unable to move or shriek , the roommates watch with an intense stare,foul with fear but also contempt.....

A while later,from the silent,dark room of switch sama,comes a frail but squishy sound .........

"fap , fap ,fap".

Edited by switch
gramma
i too have a folder full of screenshots, but i have not yet graduated from my shitty internet (and i never will, as long as i live in this place). Its not particularly big, only around 510 mb.

I thought that too but look at me now, 100mbit down and 12mbit upload.

PS: And I'm not afraid of posting two comments in a row!

i too have a folder full of screenshots, but i have not yet graduated from my shitty internet (and i never will, as long as i live in this place). Its not particularly big, only around 510 mb.

i feel you bro, i feel you....

(switch lives near pramit ,has to pay ridiculous amount of money for 1mb/s)