How to extract HCG for Reminiscence Re:Collect ( レミニセンス Re:Collect )

I want to extract CG, music, voice and standsprite from [Tigre Soft] Reminiscence Re:Collect ( レミニセンス Re:Collect ), the file extension is .arc

I had use Crass and Extract Data without success, did anyone know how or what's the compatible program to extract it?

Thank you very much...

Crass makes me cry.

Have you tried OSTealer?, i used it to extract steal some music from Yumina the Ethereal, didn't ran into any problem, i heard you can use it to get voices and effects as well, just search for the correct file inside the game's folder.

For CGs i guess you could just search them online like this, now sprites are out of my expertise, i'm afraid i can't help you there.

Crass makes me cry.

Have you tried OSTealer?, i used it to extract steal some music from Yumina the Ethereal, didn't ran into any problem, i heard you can use it to get voices and effects as well, just search for the correct file inside the game's folder.

For CGs i guess you could just search them online like this, now sprites are out of my expertise, i'm afraid i can't help you there.

ou...i see... thank you for the reply... but I didn't know about OSTealer yet... where I can download it? the keyword doesn't give me any result...

well actually I have the cg except for the sprite and I want to extract it by myself... hmmm I'm a bit perfectionist... hics...hics..

by the way did anyone know where I can get the information or program to extract the HCG for the 2014 or newer games...? since I only found forum that talk about older game and program or it's just me.....

Just downloaded OSTealer and tried it to make sure it works... i swear it worked for me in the past...

If you want the cg you can just find it online, g.e-hentai.org has like all damn vns ever and maybe more.

I see I see... thanks but where I can get OSTealer? The keyword search doesn't give me the program, but STEALER instead.

arrghh... I cant visit g.e-hentai.org.. somehow I keep getting blank page with only word "it's Works!"

I see I see... thanks but where I can get OSTealer? The keyword search doesn't give me the program, but STEALER instead.

arrghh... I cant visit g.e-hentai.org.. somehow I keep getting blank page with only word "it's Works!"

http://vn.i-forge.net/tools/dl.php?ostealer.rar

Google OSTealer -> tlwiki tools link -> search page for OSTealer -> find link