What anime would you like to see as an Eroge?

Just an interesting twist on the other thread.

Ah! My Goddess! - This'd be a full-blown romance eroge.

Ai Yori Aoshi - Romance eroge

Elfen Lied - Dark but beautiful love story, one wrong move and you end up dead. Will you become the progenitor of the Diclonius?

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou - You play the part of a young man trying teach an android about love in a post-apocalyptic world.

RahXephon - Not gonna lie, I love the young/old Haruka x Ayato pairing.

Slayers - A fantasy game complete with tentacle rape

Ouran High School Host Club - host club and their crazy sexual misadventures.

Happy Lesson - Pretty typical 5 mom/1 kid eroge.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lot! Infinite Stratos, Princess Lover, Korezon, Bakemonogatari, Clannad, C3, Air Gear, Hidan no Aria, Mayo Chiki, To Love Ru, Guilty Crown, and and.. well maybe Bleach, basically i think if any harem anime in my hard disk has an eroge version, i'd gladly play it.

I'd love to read an Visual Novel of Nagasarete Airantou, and Hayate no Gotoku.

These two Anime have some characters which I really like, but get like barely any good, or serious screen time,

and that's why it would be great, if they would have their own VN Route.

Oh, and I guess an VN of Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! wouldn't be too bad either.

truly, TWGOK would be a nice choice....I stick with that. Also To Love Ru has a fanmade VN already, not that great, but is better than nothing, same with Love Hina.....but well that actually was a GBA game xD

wait a minute, To Love Ru had it all along? Is it translated all ready?

ah hey Cael this Kissxsis is about some random incest anime right? i kind of want to see it , but well as eroge is nice as well.

Yup, i actually had a good time with kiss x sis, some scenes are VERY VERY horny, even without them actually f*ckin.

Technically it ain't incest, cause they aren't blood related, you know the usual story :p

Code Geass. There were some games made upon this anime, but no eroge at all! Since there's lot of pretty girls in this anime, I wouldn't mind eroge with them.

Bleach. Player could be soldier in one of the Shinigami's divisions. There should be Rangiku route, for certain.

Kampfer. Because there are very few eroge games with gender bender.