Downloads not completing at all

Hey all.

Just wondering if anyone has encountered this problem where downloads are not completing at all.

I've been trying to download 40 Days and 40 Nights of Rain, but once my download reaches 14.40 MB (out of 14.41 MB), the download just stops and does

not continue. I have tried downloading from Chrome, which ends up in a Network Error once the download stops progressing, Firefox, which just says that

the download failed, and Jdownloader, which just tries to download the file all over again, implying that the download failed and needs to be retried.

I'm thinking that it may just be my Wi-Fi at the moment. I'll have the opportunity to try downloading this from a different network to see if the problem persists.

I'll post again tomorrow after trying to download using different Wi-Fi.

Anyways, I'm just wondering if anyone has encountered the same problem as I have and if there are any solutions for this.

Thanks for any comment and support

Nope.

I do know sometimes a file will stay idle at 99% while it gets written into the hard drirve (while downloading with chrome), but is only a matter of seconds for it to get done.

Have you tried changing the download directory?, aditionally have you tried downloading stuff from another server?