• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Oh he'll no, u don't drop DEARDROPS until after u finish rihos route

But it's even called DEARDROPS~

Also, I dropped the game after finishing riho's route. Why? Well, the protagonist totally destroyed the game for me. Seriously, he can't play the violin anymore because he betrayed music. But hey! Playing a guitar is a totally different thing! It's not like I would make music with it! Noooo!!! I make ROCK with it!!! Yeah~

*sigh*

Hey,Ultimecea and OMA,your guys recommend me this VN and now saying

futhermore...you'll realise how stupid other heroine route later~

Also, I dropped the game after finishing riho's route.

So,how should i take it ?

Does it mean only Riho route is good ?

Also, I dropped the game after finishing riho's route. Why? Well, the protagonist totally destroyed the game for me. Seriously, he can't play the violin anymore because he betrayed music. But hey! Playing a guitar is a totally different thing! It's not like I would make music with it! Noooo!!! I make ROCK with it!!! Yeah~

*sigh*

Actually, it does make sense... the game focuses on classic and rock music as life styles, not just music to listen. While it's sometimes stressing how he keeps repeating that he cannot play the violin again, the reasoning behind the game does make sense.

And? Where's the problem? Can't I recommend a visual novel without liking it?

Well,your way of thinking is different from mine.

I mean if u don't like it yourself,why the hell u recommend it to other.People ask recommendation bcoz they can't decide it themselves and want to ask other opinions.

Okay,let me state my problem here.I ask many trivial things not bcoz i am a noob or newbie but bcoz i have really slow connection.(DL speed is only 30~50 Kbs).I need to spend at least 10 hours to get 1Gb game.I don't have enough time or speed to surf on the net and leisurely find the infos.

So,normally,i ask other before downloading to decide if will be worth my time or not.

And now you guys recommend me even though you don't like it yourself.Well,I think that is not your fault.It is my fault for not telling your guys my problems.

Alright,then i will skip Deardrops.I think u may have annoyed but please continue to recommend me VN you truly enjoy in the future so that i can make my time and money worth.

I mean if u don't like it yourself,why the hell u recommend it to other.

Because other people may like it?! You probably told me that you enjoyed kira kira and so you'll obviously enjoy deardrops as well. It's just ME who didn't like the visual novel. Other people, other preferences.

phanta...

before that...did you finished kira kira??

if not..just read that first..

if can...

read kira kira>kira kira curtain call(fan disk)>deardrops

although the fan disk aint that good..

but it actually continues from kira kira true route,,

and there'll be some sharing of character..

and both character from kira kira and curtain call will make appearance in deardrops...

and please follow my route of choice when reading deardrops..

its kinda obvious for the choices anyway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...