Visual Novels Translation Status [04/12/2015]

I've written something that resembles a walkthrough for Sunrider Academy.

The SteamCommunity server freakz out on me every time I try to upload this 950-line-masterpiece ...

Any idea where I should upload it instead?

It's still unfinished, so it should be easy to modify or delete ...

I've written something that resembles a walkthrough for Sunrider Academy.

The SteamCommunity server freakz out on me every time I try to upload this 950-line-masterpiece ...

Any idea where I should upload it instead?

It's still unfinished, so it should be easy to modify or delete ...

You could always send it to Ivan when you think you're finished with it, he can upload/link the walkthrough on EG/ED and credit you with it. This thread will be closed though, so try private messaging him or catch him on the shoutbox once you think it's done.

You could always send it to Ivan when you think you're finished with it, he can upload/link the walkthrough on EG/ED and credit you with it. This thread will be closed though, so try private messaging him or catch him on the shoutbox once you think it's done.

That is correct.

Also, the reason I'm closing previous week thread once the new one appears is to make it easy for people to check out latest progress at a glance. Also, it's nice to have threads in chronological order, without some 2 year old thread bumped up in the middle.

Oh °.° . Totally didn't realize this was an old thread. Must've happened when I restored my prevous browser session. Sorry about that.

Guess I'll finish the WT when I have the time and pm you then.