Yo!

After getting the idea in the shout box,i was curious about what Vn,Anime or Manga has made anyone here cry, what scene? what route? what moment? what page/chapter? from tearing up to full on crying,tears rolling down your face so much you can taste the salt in each one.

So yeah,tell me the name of the vn/anime/manga and why it made you cry, also for the sake of those who have yet to read them or watch them,PLEASE USE SPOILER BOXES! [.spoiler] *insert whatever*

(just remove the period),even if its not really a spoiler,make one anyway,please and thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a highly sensitive person, like ridiculously so. If I were to list everything it would probably be well over 200...actually since its manga/anime and VN I can probably easily bump that number up to 500. I'll go some basics

Touching Anime:

Angel Beats

Dark anime:

Beserk

Touching Manga: (hentai)

I Hold You as I go to Sleep

Dark Manga:

REC/Bug. Both of those jumped into my head at the same time

Touching visual novel:

Any of the Da Capo games

Dark visual novel:

it'd be easy to say starless or something recent, but I'll go for one thats been a long time and say Yume Miru Kusuri

I guess if I get bored, I'll tack on spoilers and start listing a ton of stuff. Like I said, I'm a massive cry baby

Edited by Sorreah
  • 3 weeks later...

When god created me he kinda forgot about adding emotions besides humor. Because of that accident (or maybe it was intended?) no anime, manga, visual novel, book, movie, etc. made me cry so far BUT some titles gave me a weird feeling in my stomach and I continued to think about specific scenes even days after watching or reading it. So take away my general lack of emotions and that weird feeling probably would be the same as crying. Anyway, here are titles which made me feel this way.

Anime

-Elfen Lied (during some childhood scenes)

-Clannad Afterstory (when Nagisa

and the train scene)

-Mononoke Hime (at the end of the movie)

-Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (2min of the last episode)

Visual Novel

-ef fairy tale of the two (church scene)

-tomoyo after (epiloque, I feel you max~)

-g-senjou no moau (one specific scene of haru's route, I can't remember it though lol)

When god created me he kinda forgot about adding emotions besides humor. Because of that accident (or maybe it was intended?) no anime, manga, visual novel, book, movie, etc. made me cry so far BUT some titles gave me a weird feeling in my stomach and I continued to think about specific scenes even days after watching or reading it. So take away my general lack of emotions and that weird feeling probably would be the same as crying. Anyway, here are titles which made me feel this way.

Anime

-Elfen Lied (during some childhood scenes)

-Clannad Afterstory (when Nagisa

and the train scene)

-Mononoke Hime (at the end of the movie)

-Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (2min of the last episode)

Visual Novel

-ef fairy tale of the two (church scene)

-tomoyo after (epiloque, I feel you max~)

-g-senjou no moau (one specific scene of haru's route, I can't remember it though lol)

Puppies Q_Q I bawled like my stepdad beat me with a belt. I never been so angry and sad at the same time, and thats kinda messed up considering I've seen some pretty horrible things IRL

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a guy... I should probably feel ashamed that my list is so long... but I do not.

Coppelion (Not really a spoiler)

Just about every episode. There were only like... 2 that I didn't break out into tears at some point.

Angel Beats (big spoilers)

When Hideki helps Otonashi get Yui to pass... and the scene when Kanade thanks Otonashi. Also, the "true ending" when you see what is believed to be Otonashi's reincarnation, recognizing the music of Girls Dead Monster hummed by what is assumed to be Kanade's reincarnation.

To Aru Majutsu no Index (spoiler-ish, happens within the first several episodes/first LN)

After the big "John's Pen" incident with St. George's sanctuary/Dragon breath... when Index confesses to Touma... and how she forces that smile even through her misery.

ToukyouAlice (big spoiler)

When finding out that Outa died, and that Arisu was simply 'dreaming' because she couldn't bare to live without him.

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai

When Kyousuke broke up with Ruri

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

When Bell saves Liliruca... the scene where she trys to make him hate her because she can't stand the guilt of him saving her.

Edited by Decible
Derped grammar
As a guy... I should probably feel ashamed that my list is so long... but I do not.

Coppelion (Not really a spoiler)

Just about every episode. There were only like... 2 that I didn't break out into tears at some point.

Angel Beats (big spoilers)

When Hideki helps Otonashi get Yui to pass... and the scene when Kanade thanks Otonashi. Also, the "true ending" when you see what is believed to be Otonashi's reincarnation, recognizing the music of Girls Dead Monster hummed by what is assumed to be Kanade's reincarnation.

To Aru Majutsu no Index (spoiler-ish, happens within the first several episodes/first LN)

After the big "John's Pen" incident with St. George's sanctuary/Dragon breath... when Index confesses to Touma... and how she forces that smile even through her misery.

ToukyouAlice (big spoiler)

When finding out that Outa died, and that Arisu was simply 'dreaming' because she couldn't bare to live without him.

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai

When Kyousuke broke up with Ruri

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

When Bell saves Liliruca... the scene where she trys to make him hate her because she can't stand the guilt of him saving her.

don't feel bad, my list is probably way longer. I only listed one for each medium, but I think fairy tail alone has around 35-50 episodes that make me cry. Heck, when I watch chihayafuru or saki I cry when some music plays :p so yeah, there is always someone out there worse off.