I recently got into fighters and now we must all play them together. So far I only really play BlazBlue and now Skullgirls but I have psnow which has a ton of fighters so w/e. I'm pretty awful, but I'm sure some of you are too.

Post some fighters you guys have and give us times to play. If we get enough people for a certain game, maybe we can set up a tournament to declare the ultimate weeb something.

I'll update the OP or something of who plays what as reference.

Rahrah

• BlazBlue Chrono Phantasm (ps3), Skullgirls (ps3/PC) - psn/steam: Joshua12071207

Kaze

• DBZ raging blast(1 and 2) , naruto UN storm revolution, MK9

Ritsu (yachi)

• PS3: BlazBlue CP Extend, UnderNight, P4AU (Garbage), Dengeki Bunko, Xrd, DOALR (lol)

Chexguy

• PS3 - Under Night In-Birth, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R, Guilty Gear Xrd, Arcana Heart 3 Love Max, BlazBlue Chronophantasma (Extend by the end of the year maybe), Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost, Virtual-On Operation Moongate
  • PC - Skullgirls, King of Fighters 98/2002/XIII (I don't play them), whatever's on FightCade (I don't play them either), non +R Accent Core on an emulator, Melty Blood (arrrr, matey), Yatagarasu 4.3 (I don't play this either rofl), Vanguard Princess (does this even have netplay)

Edited by rahrah

PS3 - Under Night In-Birth, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R, Guilty Gear Xrd, Arcana Heart 3 Love Max, BlazBlue Chronophantasma (Extend by the end of the year maybe), Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost, Virtual-On Operation Moongate

PC - Skullgirls, King of Fighters 98/2002/XIII (I don't play them), whatever's on FightCade (I don't play them either), non +R Accent Core on an emulator, Melty Blood (arrrr, matey), Yatagarasu 4.3 (I don't play this either rofl), Vanguard Princess (does this even have netplay)

This any good? Ive been meaning to check it out but im too lazy to youtube.

good fun. a little hard to understand at first in terms of movement and I still haven't got the hang of it.

Um what they made a new Virtual-On game?

that's the first game you dingus