What have we learned?

The only thing I really learned, was something about myself.

It was the fact, that I really only seem to love Japanese stories.

Though before I got aquantained with Anime, Manga and Visual Novels, I also did tend to read books or watch TV,

from time to time, but never really been fascinated by it.

It was more like I've been doing these things to let a boring time pass by faster.

But now I actually make time to read and watch stuff :p

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its as a factual as women from a fantasy dimension emerging from ones computer screen.

The women will call you a hero and become your harem.

yeah but cosidering the shear number of women we've met,you gonna be dead due to exhaustion by the next morning LOL

Did I learn something from playing visual novels for 4 years? To be honest, I don't think so.

The only thing that changed is me becoming a sucker for classical music. Ah and I also felt in love with mashiro.

But well, all in all I'm still the same person.

lol i hope you don't turn into new kind of fetishist

boys and girls we learn that "service" only happens in eroge.DO NOT TRY IT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND or you'll end up with a dakimakura for the

rest of your sexual life...(as happened with a friend of mine...got tagged as "weird fetishist" all over the campus---campus life was RUINED)

boys and girls we learn that "service" only happens in eroge.DO NOT TRY IT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND or you'll end up with a dakimakura for the

rest of your sexual life...(as happened with a friend of mine...got tagged as "weird fetishist" all over the campus---campus life was RUINED)

that's a harsh lession... but a true one

That is the difference between reality and fiction. Try not to let them mesh. :/

Eh, most people except my family know that my fetish list is longer than my bucket list. Nobody seems to mind. Then again, anybody who's friends with me already accepts the fact that I'm unusual.

So, in other words, you're just nosy. :/

I was referring more to higher pursuits. I don't give a shit about people's personal lives. I question if people are telling me the truth, but I don't bother to inquire further if it's about something as mundane as personal affairs. I'm talking more about historical events, the truth behind organizations, the science of all sorts of things, the way our world works, why people are the way they are, the way their minds work, etc...

I was referring more to higher pursuits. I don't give a shit about people's personal lives. I question if people are telling me the truth, but I don't bother to inquire further if it's about something as mundane as personal affairs. I'm talking more about historical events, the truth behind organizations, the science of all sorts of things, the way our world works, why people are the way they are, the way their minds work, etc...

Oh, I see then. So are you saying that you are a profiler like Keima from TWGOK?