A place to download ligth novels?

Baka is not that great, some of the series are gone from the site.. still use it tho.(haven't checked the mobile one in a few months)

I tend to search around for the pdf file for some of the series that're down... here as a example Spice and Wolf

So, for your question "A place to download light novels?" you will need to look around for some of the series. No definitive site that will have them all.

Edited by Cru3l
It was in the main projects. I think they reached the thirteen volume before it was dropped.

then why it's still in the teasers?

and weird, if its in the main

my database shouldnt be affected since its not the teaser list

Strike the Blood is teaser in Baka-Tsuki site, and was dropped since Yen Press licensing it

so it might be quite hard to find another TLed version or pdf files because not every LNs in Baka-Tsuki have their pdfs

I has link to raw files if you want it (though for now only up to vol 10), or another option... wait 'till Yen Press abandoned it for years so Baka-Tsuki folks will resume it again... like Hidan no Aria case

• 2 years later...

BakaBT was also my main source... but seems like recently lots of their stuff is taken down for copyright huh...

My other alternative was Scribd. This site is no LN-distributing site, but sometimes with luck you can find someone who upload your LNs there. I have read the whole Haruhi Suzumiya LNs series there and also saw some SAO LNs a while back.

Though this might have change, idk. Been a few years since I last pick up a LN : \

(Oh right, fan translation sites are the best bet currently I think. Just search up " english translation" or something like that and maybe some group would've translated it~)

Edited by kn1000a
  • 2 weeks later...
all the light novels i have read have been from bakabt.me

https://thatnovelcorner.wordpress.com/light-novels/ | This site's got a pretty extensive collection of light novels, though only the ones that are officially licensed by for example, J-Novel Club, Yen Press, etc. You can also go ahead and check out the "Literature (English-translated)" section on sukebei.nyaa.si for a bunch of torrents of both fan translated and official releases of (light) novels and manga.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...