Visual Novels Translation Status [Weekly Updated][02/19/2012]

Tomoyo After(been years omg)

Count me in for that. Well I already played the game with the agth+atlas combo though and it was surprisingly understandable.

For the game itself, it wasn't awesome but especially the ending and bgm were great. I would also recommend this game to people

who aren't tomoyo fanboys. Well you shouldn't hate her of course. I'm also damn happy that they will translated the first edition of

the game because the other two sucks pretty hard; they changed the amazing ending and added a lot of new blablabla lines.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kagetsu Tohya was translated long ago, most people preffer to forget it seeing as it wasnt as good as they expected it to be, you can download it from torrents and get english patch from mirror moon(group which translated both tsukihime and F/SN)

....!! There is hope after all!!

Last week it was in 75,4%

They never stopped working on it, every week like 0.4-0.5% is translated so don't expect the patch soon, but the project is not dead.

Any new on MGQ2?

Roguetranslator updated his blog on leap day (two days ago) with ~78% line count. He also mentioned that he may be going on another business trip soon... Last time he did that, all progress halted for a little more than two weeks... Perservering for another long period like that will drive me crazy lol