Visual Novels Translation Status [Weekly Updated][02/19/2012]

Will there be a Futaki route?

Yep. It will contain all routes with extended scenarios from the original Little Busters! plus three new heroine routes which include scenarios for Kanata Futaki and Sasami Sasasegawa and a new heroine named Saya Tokido who is only featured in Ecstasy.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uhmm I'm kinda lost with this post.-------->

Little Busters! EX(Ecstasy) is contain with some H-scene but on Little Busters! EX ME (Ecstasy [Memorial Edition]) is all-age

So does this means that there are 2 versions of Little Busters! Ex?

uhmm I'm kinda lost with this post.-------->

So does this means that there are 2 versions of Little Busters! Ex?

I believe that is correct. Little Busters EX will have the added routes + adult content and the memorial edition will have the added routes without adult content.

Har, i thought Saya no Uta already fully translated?

Since i play thought the game, and did even see a part that yet been translate:confused:

Yes, Saya no Uta has already been fully translated but the makers of the patch sold it to JAST and they take a while to release the patches even if they're completely finished with. The patch you download from Erogedownload contains the 100% patch.

Princess Maker 5

Oh lawdy jeebus. I remember making a trip to Japan just to buy that game. Oh the memories I have of that. Glad to see it being translated on the PC version!

And yes I bought the PS2 version. I felt that I didnt have enough games for that console at the time.

I did prefer Princess Maker 4's art style over 5's however. I liek modern animu style.

Edited by Das Boschitt
I believe that is correct. Little Busters EX will have the added routes + adult content and the memorial edition will have the added routes without adult content.

hmmm I'm kinda looking forward for the H-scenes but I guess it's still ok since from start I'm all for the story in Little Busters

Well I guess if it's like this then I can play the Ex ver. w/o me needing to wait for 12:00 midnight until everyone is asleep just to play this

Hahhhh! it's still good, it's good

Does someone know how far advanced is the translation of Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai?

The latest update on the translation website still puts the Miyako route at 15%. Usually a full translation for a route takes them around 4 months, judging by the last route release. But after the Miyako route they only have a few side routes and the true route to translate. I probably expect the release date for a full patch to be around the end of this year.