The Eroge You Are Waiting For?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Danisco was telling me about a VN that was seriously similar 2 11eyes, but i4got the name of it :o, also looking 4ward 2 Daitekoku as well :)/Hoshizora no Memoria (only b/c it looks like it'll be the closest vn getting realized, in english, worth tryingout) O_O

Waiting for the full translation of Majikoi to be completed... not too far away actually. I've been dying to play it, but I made myself promise not to touch the game until the full translation patch is out :eek: Also i wouldn't mind if someone picked up the sequel and the "prequel" Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de

I'm waiting for Da Capo III.

The first one already had some routes which were certainly great in my opinion,

and the second one was even better overall.

So yeah, I'm totally looking forward to the third one.

I'm waiting for Da Capo III.

The first one already had some routes which were certainly great in my opinion,

and the second one was even better overall.

So yeah, I'm totally looking forward to the third one.

ah i am waiting anything related to FSN .. well i don't know why but FSN really did shape my life... :cool:

I'm waiting for Daiteikoku's translation to be finished.

Same here. I thought the project died out but i was happy to see they released a 35% patch a few weeks back. Gives me some hope they will finish translating the whole game.

I'm actually waiting for School Days HQ eagerly. There is something about those bad endings that I REALLY want to be able to "play" through.

I'm also looking forward to Yandere, Eroge! ~H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai~ (if only for the art style), and the full version of Air (I am a sucker for Key games, what can I say?).