How do i enter a japanese institute with 3 years bachelor of science degree? Most of them seem to accept 4 year degrees

its ok if u dont know the answer to this question

you have to have a 4th "special year" in BSc OR one year(2 semesters) in a Master's degree

you then apply for MEXT through the local sushi embassy in your country.this is usually in april.For more info,visit the website of the japanese embassy in your country.

IMO the best place for a science graduate is the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Home | Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University OIST.

good luck rajesh.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm how common is it for people to watch anime? Like here where I live and at my age (19) everyone knows and watches GoT and I was wondering what do people watch in Japan? Is anime a small or medium group or do most people watch anime? Idk if this is been asked already but I wanted to ask a question any way! Awesome thread Hiro, thank you.

thanks for answering this for me it helps explain some things i was wondering about . Japan seems very unique, even more so from my western perspective than say China! I think maybe its because of isolation that things are adapted and transformed to 'japanese', like the writing style and business culture but you would know more than I.

• 2 weeks later...
hmmm how common is it for people to watch anime? Like here where I live and at my age (19) everyone knows and watches GoT and I was wondering what do people watch in Japan? Is anime a small or medium group or do most people watch anime? Idk if this is been asked already but I wanted to ask a question any way! Awesome thread Hiro, thank you.

what is GoT?

almost every one watch Sazae-san https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn6PdaklzOs

and animes of studio Ghibli (spirited away, laputa the castle in the sky etc)

and ofcourse One piece, Dragon ball too.

most of young girls watch lovelive!

because of its game version for smart phone.

sorry for my late answer.

my notification alarm didnt work.

hope my answer helps!

What are some of your favorite Anime,Visual Novels,Dramas,Manga?

manga :One piece,Dragon ball, Ghost in the shell, 狂四郎2030

Visual novel :

1(Kikokugai The Cyber Slayer) best story line and music ever with cyber-pank atmosphere.

the scripter of this game is the same person as Madoka-Magicka.

this is his first mega-hit.

here is my favorite BGM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM_bvwQqmv0

2(Kuro no Danshou: The Literary Fragment) A master piece of detective story. murder,ancient magic,horror, mystery,and awesome Hentai scnenes!

3 Rance series.

Anime :Evangelion,Gurren Lagann,Ghost in the shell -stand alone complex-.

thanks for answering this for me it helps explain some things i was wondering about . Japan seems very unique, even more so from my western perspective than say China! I think maybe its because of isolation that things are adapted and transformed to 'japanese', like the writing style and business culture but you would know more than I.

you are welcome!

Please ask me whenever you have something to know!

what is GoT?

almost every one watch Sazae-san https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn6PdaklzOs

and animes of studio Ghibli (spirited away, laputa the castle in the sky etc)

and ofcourse One piece, Dragon ball too.

most of young girls watch lovelive!

because of its game version for smart phone.

sorry for my late answer.

my notification alarm didnt work.

hope my answer helps!

GoT = Game of Thrones

you have to have a 4th "special year" in BSc OR one year(2 semesters) in a Master's degree

you then apply for MEXT through the local sushi embassy in your country.this is usually in april.For more info,visit the website of the japanese embassy in your country.

IMO the best place for a science graduate is the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Home | Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University OIST.

good luck rajesh.

thanks for answering. Already knew that..which is why i asked..but thanks nonetheless

Is rajesh the steryotypical indian name now?

Ask a Japanese! This is a good thread.

I have a question, what do you think about adoption? I heard from some dude in tumblr i think, that in the past, japanese people really care about bloodline and think very little about adoption. Is it true?

Ask a Japanese! This is a good thread.

I have a question, what do you think about adoption? I heard from some dude in tumblr i think, that in the past, japanese people really care about bloodline and think very little about adoption. Is it true?

personally, I have no problem with adoption.

but yes as you think, there are very few chance kids from orphanage can find home in japan.

but they say child abuse in foster home is common in other countries like US.

bloodline thing may be related.

btw i Love you icon of Yokoshima from GS mikami.

personally, I have no problem with adoption.

but yes as you think, there are very few chance kids from orphanage can find home in japan.

but they say child abuse in foster home is common in other countries like US.

bloodline thing may be related.

btw i Love you icon of Yokoshima from GS mikami.

I see, thanks for answering my question. And i agree with you that child abuse in foster home is common everywhere. But actually i am not talking about child abuse though, just adoption in general.

Oh thanks, i like GS Mikami, thats why i use Yokoshima as my avatar. You know, the more he lust for woman, the more powerful he get. :D

• 2 months later...