Hello Everyone at Erogegames, its me Henta20 and I want to tell there about Google Crome for they so don't know about it.

and recommend there some good apps for it.

since I'm using Google Crome and know litter bit about it.

so here goes nothing.

Google Crome its very good web browser to use and its much safer to use than firefox and other web browser.

not only its much faster but have good security to and its very easy to use.

Now i'm going to recommend some good apps for it.

1. Adblock Plus

Used of above 50 million people - a antislavery for Chrome so blocker all surrender ads malware og sporing.

and it exit other good apps to use.

Edited by Henta20

I also have a recommendation for a really useful application for Google Chrome.

1.Sad Panda

It's used to get trough sites like exhentai.org if you can't get through and maybe other sites.

@henta20 Did i just read Norwegian at the end?!

chrome has been getting more and more bloated through the years

granted I have tons of shit added to it but it's still 10x slower than it was three years ago with mostly the same extensions

why the fuck did they remove the ability to re-arrange the frequent websites on the new tab page

"Can block tracking, malware domains, banners, pop-ups and video ads" (from their site) Had to add it since It doesn't block "all" adds and what not.

Fluff, you talking about "ExHentai Plugin"? That plugin is to bypass the encryption for that site... so, I doubt it will work with any other site.

Browsers have their pros and cons, you will inevitably jump from one to another.

I'm using Torch. It's like a polished version of Chrome with custom new tab backgrounds, download accelerator and a torrent app. It's built off of Chrome so it works with the same apps.