What kind of eroge do you NOT play, ever?

What kinds of eroge do you avoid?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. What kinds of eroge do you avoid?

• NTR
    • Nukige
    • Visual Novels
    • non-Visual Novel games
    • Rape
    • Tentacles
    • Poorly drawn games
    • All Eroge (You just play all ages games)
    • Old games
    • Other

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Too much empathy. Just out of spite, can anyone recommend me an eroge with tentacle rape in it?

Hmm, not sure exactly, but your best bet would be Black Lilith games, including:

Miss Leet in Prison

Prison Battleship

Taimanin Asagi (it's on the 2nd post of my list)

Shion

And there's also

Pretty Soldier Wars A.D. 2048

If you don't mind just rape, I've heard the X-Change trilogy has plenty of that.

Comsume it out of empathy? Sorry to inform you, but there is not an ounce of empathy in me. I partake of fiction for entertainment purposes only. I have no alterier motives, I simply do whatever I want whenever I want. Empathizing with the characters is not something I do. The characters can burn for all I care. There is only 1 character I've ever seen in an eroge who was like me, but thus that means I cannot empathize with him.

Perhaps it would help me if you explained what your idea of 'entertainment' was.

Does it entertain you to see fictional people get hurt? To watch epic fictional battles? To see fictional characters having sex? To read fictional jokes? To look at beautiful fiction art? Some combination of those or maybe some other reason?

I hate poorly drawn games with all my being.. Unless they have a really good storyline.

..Some can argue that Tsukihime and F/SN is poorly drawn but it looks fine to me and the storylines are great.

I'm not sure you'd quite get anyone to truthfully tell you that they thought F/SN was poorly drawn.

Personally I liked the art in Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night.

• 1 month later...
I stay away from yaoi

never going to play YAOIII, it's really disgusting

yaoi is just....disgusting and unbearable

i cant even think about me playing yaoi games.

I stay away from Yaoi or anything similar, as Y'know, Being as straight male and all...

What the fuck man? Am I the only guy here who wants to play (or at least try out) a yaoi game? I mean this Togainu no Chi looks just fuckin badass so I may give it a try. I can always skip those h's anyway.

Cant stand rape, even if the story with the game is amazing rape will ruin it for me. And I dont see the problem with Yaoi. Im a guy and I dont hate it.

well, there

there are rape games that have good stories... because some rape scenes were just by accident of sudden lust or anger

samples:

Gimai-Hitomi

Eien No Aselia (The Evil Route)

Tsukihime (Shiki accidentally affected by arcueid's golden mystic eyes scene)

Tokimeki Check-In (Drunk protagonist)

What the fuck man? Am I the only guy here who wants to play (or at least try out) a yaoi game? I mean this Togainu no Chi looks just fuckin badass so I may give it a try. I can always skip those h's anyway.

No Yaoi for me...

I can accept yuri but not yaoi...

no offense

No Yaoi for me...

I can accept yuri but not yaoi...

no offense

My sis is into yaoi...so i've seen things nobody should ever see....

I HATE Yaoi...

But Togainu no Chi isn't so bad...

I watched that anime... but that was based off a yaoi game!? Well that explains why there was only 1 girl in that entire anime and all the weird.... vibes? (I don't know another word that would fit) I got from that anime and the artwork.

You know I noticed that anime (and anime related stuff) that's aimed toward girls in general is drawn differently. Like I seen the first 2 episodes of this starry sky anime (I can't remember the name very well) that's based off the an otome game and the first episode of an anime running now (I can't remember the name) is also based off an otome game and they both have a very different art style and feel then pretty much everything else out there.

My sis is into yaoi...so i've seen things nobody should ever see....

I HATE Yaoi...

Well I never seen yaoi but I remember two instances where I was... ambushed? by real gay pics. The first is when an admin on an another forum I used to go to went asshole and edited posts many many posts with gay pics.... and another is when an ex-friend of mine and my stepbro showed a joke site that had a .gif that well I don't need to explain. It also has played the "Right 'round baby" song so now I hate that song....

More reasons where I want selective amnesia at will so I won't ever accidentally remember them -.-

Edited by superBlast