What kind of eroge do you NOT play, ever?

What kinds of eroge do you avoid?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. What kinds of eroge do you avoid?

• NTR
    • Nukige
    • Visual Novels
    • non-Visual Novel games
    • Rape
    • Tentacles
    • Poorly drawn games
    • All Eroge (You just play all ages games)
    • Old games
    • Other

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... Games with NTR make me physically ill, as do all instances of rape in violent form. Tentacles I'm more neutral towards, having played both Saya no Uta and Deus Machina Demonbane and enjoyed them.

Yaoi, Scat, Futanari, and *most* forms of Bestiality & Vore I wouldn't touch with an 11 ft. pole. ani_drunk.gif

Edited by Miroku74

Hmm, I really don't like NTR, Utsuge, Yaoi, Scat, and Futanari.

NTR- I feel horrible seeing a girl I like being taken by another so much so I that I might end up depressed.

Utsuge- I don't know about other people, but I get really attached to characters and seeing a heroine die would ruin me for a while so no thanks.

Yaoi- I'm a guy and not gay, enough said.

Futanari- Girls with dicks, seriously I don't even want to be in the same room with one.

Scat- I'm not too good with it, though I have seen some hentai with scat I don't like it that much.

I also am not fond of too much brutality towards the female that she ends up "broken", on VERY rare occasions will I be okay watching it. I prefer that even if the main character forces the heroine at first that the girl grows to love him.

I was sheltered over-protectively from the harsher reality we have in our world today up until I was about 14-15. I saw Hellraiser II with a couple of high school seniors on a class field trip to South Carolina and halfway through I was running for the toilets to vomit. Up until then I had no immunity to violent content or rape.

Not my fault my parents overdid the whole Mama Bear/Papa Wolf routine. :rolleyes:

I dislike rape games. Games where the protagonist is a total son of a ***** and raped the other female characters and treats them like trash and stuff....I hate those kind of eroges

I voted for Tentacle and Rape.....hate those types....

Edited by Makoto Nanaya
more info!~
I dislike rape games. Games where the protagonist is a total son of a ***** and raped the other female characters and treats them like trash and stuff....I hate those kind of eroges

I voted for Tentacle and Rape.....hate those types....

Love and hate. Good and evil. Light and dark. None of them vary much from the other. Why is it you don't like one over the other?

I accidentally pressed the vote button when I wanted to check the voting poll.. So..

I want to make things clear here, I hate or don't ever want to touch:

NTR (RAGE)

Bad End (where the male character dies, like in School Days)

Yaoi

Otome

Those I don't like but depending on how I fits in the story, I would consider it:

Tentacles

Futanari

Genderbender (I played X-change 3, only the routes where the main character turns back to a guy and have a happy end though)

Rape

Yuri

Okay the NTR ones I find amusing, because I am sadistic and I like watching people suffer. I also like watching people die, so that cover bad endings. Yaoi? Won't argue that one. as for otome, what the crap is otome?

The last ones I'd watch as long as they are entertaining. I only hate things that arent intense. As for Yuri, well that just means I get to see twice as many naked girls XD