Most annoying Anime character ever? --Yuu from Koi iro Chu! Lips!

Hey guys,

Now i know this is strange but if anyone has ever played the VN Koi iro Chu! Lips! (which is a nice light hearted read and i recommend it to anyone even just to get a grasp on how annoying this chick is), one of the girls, Misaki's, route has a girl who is basically next to her being an absolute bitch 24/7 and omg shes so fucking annoying that i had to make a post. in all my years of watching anime, reading manga and playing visual novels none have got on my nerves as much as this chick, not the crazy lolli's, the even crazier yanderes and even the highest of pitched voice actors -- if anyone agrees with me lets see some Yuu bashing in the replies, if you think theres a more annoying character in any anime or VN argue your point as i would really want to see if it actually gets worse than this chick!

No way, even Chinami had a somewhat charming side, though her voice did get to me every now and then, not too dis-similar to yuno from mirainikki, but still didnt make me want to punch my screen! haha but indeed worthy candidate! and as to matoko, he was just a blithering idiot, i mean most protagonists are painful to watch anyways XD

Ha. Haha. Hahahaha.

You fools, you have no idea what you have unleashed.

Warning: The following character is more annoying than every other character combined. She is the most annoying of all time (including, hopefully, the future).

[spoiler=Last chance to turn back]

Sofie from Harem Party

06.jpg

Haha Sofie from harem party, she wasn't that annoying at all! and nanami is annoying cute so its hardly intolerable, so far no ones mentioned any sorta crazy annoying characters and lets just establish ALL PROTAGONISTS ARE ANNOYING!!! i mean more so than any of the girls as for some reason theyre all blithering idiots XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...