"Clear all of the routes!" or "just passing through"?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comyu is actually the first VN i've ever skipped routes in - I just coulden't approve of the sharp, random contrast in the settings' mood for the two (subjectively) minor heroines (loli, and kouhei). Which is too bad, becuase I had high hopes esp. for the kouhei, she had real potential given the personality trait they briefly touched on, but never went back to.

100% of course. I've recently finished Clannad, and to be honest played it more than needed xD even replayed some routes, but sometimes because I had to replay in order to unlock more stuff. It took me like 5 months, played Clannad daily, loved it, so I'd felt kinda guilty when I skipped xD But now that I've experienced Clannad, I think other VNs are easier to get by with in order to get it all.

So yes, when I play a VN I play it in its entirety, even the routes with girls I don't like, it happened to me with Yume Miru Kusuri, when I finished it all, I realized I didn't enjoyed it that much because it's kinda depressing and the endings are not enough for me, but I had to do it.

Edited by dullian
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't like the bad endings. but the only ones I played so far is Horny bunnys and harem party. horny bunnys I cleared the first route and harem party I had 3 save files. each for a different route.......then I got Norton antivirus and for some reason it deleted my saves. so im gonna have to redo em. but my computer has been messed up so I gotta fix the virus I have on it first.

lolz....

shitheads who cant finish the weak HP

anyway...its either you shitty people read everything or nothing

or you're just another faggot that have nothing to do but whine the reason you drop certain VN

meh...if u gonna whine

be a man and finish it before u start whining like a bitch~

i finished this vn - https://vndb.org/v3457

i was dizzy by the time it ended. She really has a lot of semen.

It was hard, but it was short, and that helped a lot.

But i could not finish harem party. May be if i was playing vns for the first time, seeing the world from the eyes of a curious human being, i could have. But it was impossible at that time, and that big boob elf voice was going to burst my ear drums and turn my brain into poop.https://vndb.org/c19140

i used to have this attitude to finish the vns i have started. But recently due to lack of time (yea i know this is a really lame excuse), i am find it much more difficult to finish vns. The result, i have too many unfinished vns now. Even good ones. I will finish them someday, surely. May be after this exam ends.

Edited by pramit
  • 2 weeks later...

Depends on the game. If I really like it, I have to complete everything. If not, I'll generally fall away in the middle. That's a lot more likely to happen with nukige, for me; a good story like F/SN or Katawa Shoujo will keep me invested all the way through. Some nonsense like Boob Wars, though, I'll usually find something else to catch my attention.