I want to play the muvluv series but I cant get a grip of how i should play it, that is to say, what order of the games i play it in and which ones are eroge with H-scenes (because yes it matters!) and i got all confused as theres all sorts of reality changing shit and whatnot but i am curious to which ones are more romance based, i.e you choose and girl and do the whole fall in love crap and which are just stories without the romance part (as even though it doesnt really appeal to me, i think im going to find the story so good im going to have to play them anyways).

Thanks in Advance!

do the first one because thats the slice of life harem comedy that you might be after, if you are into the series and want to continue then ultimate then alternate or w/e. its p easy. if you do all routes it fleshes out the story, only Meiya and Sumika are really necessary. hth

the ero is kinda gay to be honest, the most is in Muv Luv (originale)

I want to play the muvluv series but I cant get a grip of how i should play it, that is to say, what order of the games i play it in and which ones are eroge with H-scenes (because yes it matters!) and i got all confused as theres all sorts of reality changing shit and whatnot but i am curious to which ones are more romance based, i.e you choose and girl and do the whole fall in love crap and which are just stories without the romance part (as even though it doesnt really appeal to me, i think im going to find the story so good im going to have to play them anyways).

Thanks in Advance!

1. Extra - Your usual slice of life, comedy, romance focused story

2. Unlimited - Will be unlocked after you finished Extra, more serious than Extra

3. Alternative - serious shit, nearly no romance, probably not what you're looking for

Edit: Extra and Unlimited are in the first game together. I'll never understand why they decided to use those stupid names.

I will say as much as I can without spoiling, but Alternative is arguably very romance based but if you're in it for h-scenes, you'll be disappointed. But I mean, it isn't the highest rated VN on vndb for no reason.

1. Extra - Your usual slice of life, comedy, romance focused story

2. Unlimited - Will be unlocked after you finished Extra, more serious than Extra

3. Alternative - serious shit, nearly no romance, probably not what you're looking for

Edit: Extra and Unlimited are in the first game together. I'll never understand why they decided to use those stupid names.

Nah I actually started playing alternative as i didnt really know how to approach the series and desi informed me that i was being silly so i started the thread but that aside i was oddly captured by the story even though i was confused there was something very appealing about it and i actually played about 1hour in before it became abit much, but what confuses me is that the first muvluv seems like your eeryday slice of life but then i looked at alternative and it was this mecha completely different game entirely and got confused at how A became B XD

you should read extra than unlimited than alternative thou it does character development and stuff gets explain in the series :p

you pretty much will understand the story better since it all connects like everything and its important in the later part of alternative story lol

you should read extra than unlimited than alternative thou it does character development and stuff gets explain in the series :p

you pretty much will understand the story better since it all connects like everything and its important in the later part of alternative story lol

Alright ill get on that then, i quite want to read this whole story as it seems pretty interesting and sorta intense but right now im wondering about...

-Akane Maniax ~Nagareboshi Densetsu Go...

-Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles vol 1 2 3 and 4 i think

(i think these are fandisks)

-Muv-Luv Photonflowers

-Muv-Luv Photonmelodies

-Muv-Luv Supplement

-Muv-Luv Altered Fable

and lastly where the hell does "Total Eclipse" fit into all this madness... i mean should i just play Extra then Unlimited and then Alternative and not worry about the rest of the stuff there?

Yeah, basically just worry about Extra, Unlimited, and Alternative right now. That is the meat of the content. Total Eclipse is being translated and is it's own VN, and you can read that if you are still interested in the Muv luv universe (after it's being done translated). The rest of the stuff I guess you can see as bonus... Alternative Chronicles VNs are supposedly good, but only one is fully translated right now. Altered Fable is a lot like Extra. Some of these will officially be released depending on how the kickstarter goes, but yeah, just worry about Extra, Unlimited, and Alternative for now.