What games (besides eroges) is everyone playing right now?

Same here except I play Medieval total war 2.

Oh yeah, I somehow forgot to mention medieval. I'm currently playing the kingdom britannia campaign on very hard as wales and I get my ass

kicked by england because I only have this light infantry good for nothing units. My economy also sucks so I'll be destroyed sooner or later.

That's probably the reason why I forgot to mention it lol. Anyway, total war games ftw. \o/

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently I brought a new PC and now I'm playing all J-RPG from PS2 in a emulator, now playing:

• Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia
  • Ar Tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica
  • Atelier Iris I, II & III
  • Mana Khemia I & II
  • .hack Vol. 1,2,3
  • Xenosaga
  • Grandia III

And that's it for the moment.

Just spent 6 hours playing campaign, just...need ...another...turn

Oh yeah I totally know what you're talking about. It's a damn death spiral. You have to hit the enter button again and again.

Well I always found the archers in shogun 2 way too strong. And you've a nice army there.

Edited by OneManArmy

Was playing that mod for Red Orchestra 2 called Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45. It isn't any triple A title, but there was alot of work put into model design, weapon design, map design, etc. I liked the gameplay, but they need to either reduce the size of maps or include larger amount of players per map. I played on a map based on a field area in Holland and spent 20 minutes running towards the enemy controlled objective with no sight of friendlies or enemies, and it was a 25 v 25 match ._. I like, but needs tweaks

PS2: Tales of the Abyss

360: Battlefield 3, Halo Reach, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Tales of Vesperia, Blazblue CS

DS emulator (xD) : Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Pokemon White, 999: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors (Visual Novel like, recommended), Jump ultimate Super stars (Almost all the Shonnen Jump's stars in a fighting game lol)

And I'm patiently waiting for Ninja Gaiden 3 :o

NBA 2K

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly

Dream of Mirror Online

and I visit RO once in a while

Edit - Oh, and I bought a use DS in gamestop just to play some Pokemons once in a while :o

Edited by RJei
  • 2 weeks later...

After getting a high-end rig in 2009 to play the newer games, and playing them till the end of summer 2011, I decided that they were not worth my time. They are simply too casual and boring. So I returned to playing quality old-school games, mainly a lot of games that came out in the period of 1993-2003. And I don't regret making this choice. The only newer games that I still play are mainly indie games that don't suffer this mainstream phenomenon so much, like Touhou Project and Serious Sam 3: BFE. Of course, I do enjoy newer Visual Novels, but I never really considered them games :) They are more like books in my eyes :) This year, I'm waiting for ArmA 3, rFactor 2 and Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition.

Right now I'm playing a little bit of Warcraft 3.