What games (besides eroges) is everyone playing right now?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Just started playing Archeage

Currently playing

- pokemon Y

- Counter strike

Hyrule warriors is sitting in the background somewhere.

Hyrule Warriors looks decent (well, for a warriors game) havent played it myself but been watching let's plays~ THough it looks like it might be a short game.

I'm currently playing Shadow of Mordor - but it's actually getting kinda old fast. =/ Next up is probably going to be Legend of Heroes - been sitting on my playlist for awhile, jsut was waiting for patches to come out.

Edited by Some guy
derp

I've been playing "Dust: An Elysian Tail"(PSPlus game) and I tried playing "Spelunky" can't get past some ghost on the first lvl its instadeath once I get near the door... so, I gave up on that.

Dust is actually a pretty decent game, loved the music in it.

Persona 4 Golden, Ys Memories of Celceta and Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. I can't focus on one game lately, I play 30 mins and I feel bored and need to play other games and it's just a cycle. Two of those games I bought was actually because of impulse, wanting to play a different game. No money wasted though, their good games. Even worse with eroges, 5 mins and I switch to a different eroge before I turn off my laptop.

Playing Tears to tiara 2, and loving it. I usually am a sucker for fantasy jrpg's but the story of tot 2 really prevents me from putting my controller down.

Good to hear because I didn't like the prequel that much (especially the random sex scenes, uuuhhh...)

• 2 weeks later...
Played Legend of Heroes VI: Trails in the Sky on PSP.

Quickly become attached to the game and can't wait for the Second Chapter release...

When it first came out (at least on Steam in early august, not sure when the psp release date was), I went over to XSeed to learn about the other chapters, they had a launch post saying they were excited to bring the next one in by around November - but I suspect they backpedaled on that, as that post vanished, and the general word on Steam forums is next year. =/

When it first came out (at least on Steam in early august, not sure when the psp release date was), I went over to XSeed to learn about the other chapters, they had a launch post saying they were excited to bring the next one in by around November - but I suspect they backpedaled on that, as that post vanished, and the general word on Steam forums is next year. =/

Really!!? Damn... That's a shame.

Oh well... I guess I can wait 'till the game eventually come out.

There's other Legend of Heroes series I need to catch up...

• 2 weeks later...

wod (aka new WoW expac) is finally coming out in a couple of hours, I'm gonna sleep right now until the release and see if I can get lvl 100 in one sitting, however I doubt I will be able to do that since everyone will probly be killing each other and it will be hard to quest.

• 1 month later...
fable 3

I was playing that game until i realized what a massive waste of time it is for me to play that, and instead started reading FHA like i should. Its been a week since my exam ended.

Back then when Fable 3 came out I was really hyped for it because unlike Fable 2 it had a PC version but unfortunately it turned out to be a huge pile of elephant shit. Fable 2 on the other side was just amazing and I'll never undestand why they didn't release it on the PC.

• 2 weeks later...

i´m play currently playing Project Diva f 2nd, Rune Factory 4 and Neptunia Re:Bith and Sword Art Online HF. Yesterday i and a friend play from eight a.m to Six Pm Project Zero II Crimsion Butterfly it was really funny :D People out US should know Project Zero under the Name Fatal Frame^^

Played 'misao' this afternoon in one go (technically not a VN so guess I post it here instead). Not very special imo, though the random deaths where funny, also the 'true route' was okay.

Though I didn't really play it since I watched a playthrough, I would also recommend 'the Stanley Parable' to everyone. Amazing game, such a well executed concept.

Happy belated New Year to everyone btw!

I'm currently playing CSGO, Mass Effect 1,2 and 3 and LoL.

As for VNs I've been playing Romanesque and I was thinking about starting ToHeart2 even though it's sadly not at 100% yet. Looks like it should still be worth it though.

• 2 weeks later...

FFXIV, Mass Effect 3, Ar Nosurge, Atelier Meruru, Drakengard 3, and TONS of Project Diva xD

Those have basically taken up all my time xD

Played 'misao' this afternoon in one go (technically not a VN so guess I post it here instead). Not very special imo, though the random deaths where funny, also the 'true route' was okay.

Though I didn't really play it since I watched a playthrough, I would also recommend 'the Stanley Parable' to everyone. Amazing game, such a well executed concept.

If you like horror-ish games made in RPG maker, play Mad Father and Yume Nikki =o Mad father is a personal favorite, and Yume Nikki is great. Ib is also another well known RPG maker game, and is one of my most loved games of all time xD

Edited by Yachi